rugby super 12s are back!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jotster

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2002
sydney australia
atlast the super 12s are back, hope to see the guys from last year back here posting again, some great insight was often conveyed, i hope to keep up the same numbers as last yr ( if and when i get the chance to post !) last yr hit around the 75 % mark.

so to the opening round,

nsw waratahs -2.5, at home should start the season off with a win for us !!
good luck, hope to see some more input !!

crookycymru

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2002
Wales (United Kingdom)
Good luck Jotster...look forward to reading your plays. Have to admit this line looked real good at first, but looking deep down I am passing.

There are far too many league players in the Waratahs squad for me, and I prefer to see how they will bed in first. Their whole back line basically has a league background, and this is totally the opposite for the Blues, who are union men through and through.

PLAYS :

Highlanders (-5) x 1 Unit
Brumbies (Scr) x 1 Unit

Plays on Super 12 will not count to my rugby record on this site. :nono:

Good Luck:)

hoss

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
England
Glad to see everyone coming back for the new season - hopefully some of the other guys (Anders, Pawa, Beast etc) will chip in too!

Had a 68% season last year + will be delighted to do the same this year:p

However, I'm sure I did well last year by swerving the first couple of weeks + starting with a bit of form to go on.

So, no play for me!!! :moon:

hoss

ps I was quite tempted by NSW off scratch, and the Brumbies off scratch.....;)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

crookycymru

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2002
Wales (United Kingdom)
Chiefs 16-29 Highlanders
Reds 19-22 Brumbies

Pleasing start to the Super 12 rugby. Really enjoyed the Super 12 game this morning, but wish we could have more games live over here. Back next week with round two plays.

SUPER 12 RUGBY :

2/2 (100%)+1.82 Units (+?182 calculated to a ?100 Unit Stake)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg