S B. Party advice to lurkers

jettpark

Forum Member
Nov 17, 2002
san antonio, tx
What a great time!!! Words of wisdom to the lurkers ( like myself for 3 years now) going to the party in vegas was the best vacation I've had in years. ( except for the liver damage). What a great group. My Wife was a little ancy about not knowing anyone, ----- that changed the first second there at the friday reception when we met jack, goat, fletch, senor and everybody else. The SB party was a+ first class----- IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A BLAST WITH A BUNCH OF GAMBLERS THAT WILL CONSIDER YOU A PART OF A UNIQUE FAMILY---- BE THERE NEXT YEAR, I will & hopefully my beautiful wife will be wearing her Raiders jersey again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
jettpark,

I'm sorry that i didn't meet up with you & your wife. We were 1st timers also & my wife was a little hesitant in coming. But she hooked up with the Jersey crowd of Mary & Mary(wives of nhl& njs) & she had a great time. Hope to meet you next year.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
Jim it was great having you and your wife, i felt so bad a few times it seemed when i would get up and start to say something to your wife and you tb would score. you both were very friendly hope you come back next year:)

Eric

acehistr8

Senior Pats Fan
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2002
Northern VA
Agreed Jack and Eric put on a hell of a show. My brother and friends had a great time and plan on being back next year.

Bet on MyBookie