SABRES at PENS

Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
SABRES BB tonight after 4-0 shut-out at Atlanta last night. 4-1 in last five games, while Pitt is 2-2-1.

PIT beat NJD last game, and this should give them confidence. I read that the coach installed a "new, conservative, defensive style" game plan against NJD, keeping players in the neutral zone to prevent breakaways. He may do the same against the Sabres, which would help keep the score low. But that game was 4-2.

PIT leads season series 2-1, winning both games in BUF by scores of 6-4 and 5-3. BUF won at PIT 3-2.
As to the 6.5 OVER/UNDER, note that PIT's last 10 games have totalled the following:
7,8,9,6,4,9,6,4,8,6. The 4's were a loss to NYI and a tie to BOS.
To me the O/U is a NO PLAY. I can see BUF winning anothr 3-2 game, similar to the previous game.
PIT is trying to catch BUF for 5th place, 5 points behind. I will crack a brewski [or 2] and watch this match. But, I cant pull the trigger, though.

mw

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2000
dallas
Buff is playing well, but Pitt win over NJ should boost confidence. I think the favorite is a little overpriced and will try a small Buff/und parlay.

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
well, just got back from teaching nite school..
hey ICE PICKS, how did you like my prediction for the PENS/BUFF game yesterday...?? not looking too shabby..
smile.gif

damn 4-1 with about 10 minutes left...yeesh.

cool.gif

Bet on MyBookie