SABRES!!!

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
well been out most of this afternoon looking at a new truck to buy, decided to bet on buffalo since i am from here and really liked there chances today any way's bet 2 units on them su -150

then when i heard the puck line was -1' +200
you know i had to bet it. took sabres -1' +200 for 2 units also so rite now looking at a big day +600 wtg-ssbres

note: THIAS TEAM WILL BE VERY DANGEROUS THE REST OF THE WAY.WILL WANT TO WIN IT ALL ESPECIALLY HAVING HASEK FOR LAST TIME.

Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
Zeus - GO SABRES....
smile.gif

Was visiting Buffalo this week and managed some Beef on Wick and Canadian at my favorite Buffalo pubs. But 8-0 was too much to expect. Nice day !!!

Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
JMZ - Went to Coles on Elmwood and Ganers in Orchard Park, which is where we meet before and after Bills home games.

What wings are you talking about????? There are lots of places claim to have the best wings
smile.gif

wannabe whale

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2000
Rochester, NY
Top 3 Beef on Weck Spots:
1-Charlie the Butcher
2-Andersons
3-Wagners(Lockport)

Top 2 Wing places
1-Anchor Bar
2-Duffs

Mize-grew up in Lockport\E Amherst
currently live in Rochester and have had season seats to the Sabres for years.
Gotta like their chances. Only team that scares me a little is Pittsburgh. But our goaltending can win that series.
Besides winning 8-0 last game the following also happened:Hasek shutout-Dumont scores Finally-Andreychuk awakes and most physical team in the East is Gone!!!

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
WANNABE, this team is very dangerous this year. there defense is alot better than it was 2 years ago when they went to the finals.

don't think HASEK is as good 2 years ago but he still gets the job done-period!

also like the acquisistions theyve made the last 2 years radio show here on wgr -the coach keep's getting down on REGIERS moves but they have all paid off. think 5 of the goals on sunday were scored by guy's that were p/u the last 2 years. and think audette will get hot as play-offs continue.

your description show's ft.wayne in didn't know you lived in ROCHESTER. was up there last year for bowling tournamen (lilac)

well nice to hear from a neighbor keep in touch, maybe we'll get together for a game someday
smile.gif

MIZE
biggrin.gif

by the way you are right beef on weck is the best and wing's alsdo and you did hit the top spot's in the ara
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by jmizeus (edited 04-23-2001).]

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
C'MON BROTHER, you knew who was going to win that series and you were even from philly. have to say something here , RAY don't know if your a flyer fan, but 99% of the flyer fans would have taken that bet but not you

you had that feeling, we'll call it capper expertise-WTG!

jmizeus

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2000
western,ny
I SECOND THAT, A SABRES LEAFS MATCH-UP WOULD BE GREAT ESPECIALLY W/BOTH TEAM'S ONLY 2 HOURS AWAY FROM EACH OTHER, REVENUE FOR BOTH CITY'S WOULD BE EXTREME, YA NEVER KNOW

Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
Love Play-off hocky !!!
smile.gif

Agree with Duffs and Anchor Bar for wings.
Have to add ECKL'S in Orchard Park for best beef on weck !!! One of the original places to offer it.
cool.gif

JMZ - I am from Jamestown, and taught HS in Buffalo for a few years, after going to UB

LEAFS/SABRES would be great !

[This message has been edited by Ice Picks (edited 04-24-2001).]

Bet on MyBookie