Salute to the Military monday play

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

SKEETER1

SKEETER1
Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Phoenix
Det -6 Det in a BIG way:bigun: :bigun:
Det -2 1st Qtr...They get started early....Prince finally takes slow Azz Pierce to the hoop. Sorry I didn't post yesterday but was w/my brother playing golf and family comes before any betting.
GL my friends

I will NOT be here for the HF play as it is my 7th anniversary and my wife and I will be out for dinner and drinks.

Last edited:

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
Det -6 Det in a BIG way:bigun: :bigun:
Det -2 1st Qtr...They get started early....Prince finally takes slow Azz Pierce to the hoop. Sorry I didn't post yesterday but was w/my brother playing golf and family comes before any betting.
GL my friends

I will NOT be here for the HF play as it is my 7th anniversary and my wife and I will be out for dinner and drinks.

COOL, ENJOY THE NIGHT AND THE WIFE!!!!! Happy Anniversary:00hour :00hour and thanks for the offering above!!!!
I am going Detroit myself I think Billups wants to play here tonight!!

SKEETER1

SKEETER1
Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Phoenix
Just took Det -270 ML:shrug: :shrug: HUGE amount. Dont ask my why if I feel they will cover the -6. It was a tip from a good friend. Lets let it all ride

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SKEETER1

SKEETER1
Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Phoenix
Get out the dust pans BABY

Get out the dust pans BABY

SWEEP SWEEP DET ML, Det -6, Det -2 1st Qtr
Great way to celebrate my anniversary:00hour :00hour :00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
NICE NIGHT......I FU(KED part of my play up by WATCHING THE GAME!!!! BOY O BOY WAS I TOOK!!! I gave some of my original bet back but not all of it!!!! Glad u took em big!!! I will return to my room and NOT PLAY A PLAY UNTIL WE AGREE ON IT AGAIN!!!! JUST STUPID HERE TONIGHT!!!!