samba/ghana

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

smilin

Renegades.
Forum Member
Feb 1, 2001
ontario, canada
pretty sure most of the cappers here will be riding the +1.5 train on ghana having just shown they are capable of beating so called "ranked" fifa teams. (usa ranked 5th HA!). but i'm siding with the most talented team and reigning wc champions on this one.

yes the -410 sucks kaka (pun intended) but you've got to figure a fully healthy ghana team might keep this game 2-0 or even 2-1, but without their best player and a majority of their offense, michael essien, how can an undisciplined team like ghana keep it close?

my plays for the early game:

brazil -4.10 ugh.
brazil -1.5 +1.00

i understand the ugliness of laying 4 bucks, but i see a 2-0 or even 3-0 brazil win.

regardless, best of luck to everyone.

Destructor D

Destructor
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2005
Kansas City, MO
I'm having a tough time capping this game with essien out for ghana. The thing that scares me about Brazil is the quotes of cockiness made by some of their players. They're overlooking Ghana which could definately make this a close match.

Here's one quote: "If Brazil play what it knows, it shouldn't have any problems getting past Ghana." Brazil defender Roberto Carlos said. "How many world titles has Ghana won? None
How many has Brazil won? It makes a difference."

This is a very cocky quote by an opposing team member.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Just got home and one thing to say about Brazil is they are relentless moving to the goal. Its pretty incredible when I have watched them. Wasnt able to get a wager down so I am going to try and watch some of it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

smilin

Renegades.
Forum Member
Feb 1, 2001
ontario, canada
enjoy the game scott.
of all the games in the 16, this one should be the one that will be up n down without the conservatism of the others.

then again, it's fifa soccer.