santa clara / airforce help

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

NIEM36

Child Please
Forum Member
Feb 6, 2002
chicago
what do you guys think? I really airforce in the game. It looks to easy, or might they be tired from last night.

Coolgi24

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2005
what do you guys think? I really airforce in the game. It looks to easy, or might they be tired from last night.

IMO Santa Clara is well disciplined. For me this is a tough game to call because of that..I went with the under thinking that both teams will slow it down and run sets.

Craig

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
take it fwiw but santa clara was the last play i scratched. im a bit surprised theyre not in the unranked favorite role tonight. broncos should win by 5 or 6 imo

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

stwoody

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2005
No.Cal
Falcons have a lot of my coin this evening, I bought early at -1.5 THis team is slipping under the radar and has some very good wins in blow-out fashion this year. Homecourt advantage for Broncos is only thing that concerns me........but my numbers have Air Force -6.5 and think they present some match-up problems......I'm a big fan of Broncos PG Angley and had the pleasure of watching this kid throughout his high school career, but think Air Force wins this with discipline.

*GMan.........why would you scratch this team if you have them winning by 5 or 6? You can get +3.5 as of the moment, and that would seem like plenty of cushion?

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
Falcons have a lot of my coin this evening, I bought early at -1.5 THis team is slipping under the radar and has some very good wins in blow-out fashion this year. Homecourt advantage for Broncos is only thing that concerns me........but my numbers have Air Force -6.5 and think they present some match-up problems......I'm a big fan of Broncos PG Angley and had the pleasure of watching this kid throughout his high school career, but think Air Force wins this with discipline.

*GMan.........why would you scratch this team if you have them winning by 5 or 6? You can get +3.5 as of the moment, and that would seem like plenty of cushion?

just gotta draw the line somewhere in terms of exposure on a given day. this time of year, the football and basketball overlap can lead to too many plays. might be passing on a winner but already had plenty in action today and a full card of bball tomorrow is 12 hrs away. one thing i like about scu is they rebound well. they have a lot of size for a midmajor. and those are the kinds of teams that give air force trouble (the ones that have a chance of being +10 or +12 on the glass at the end of the night)

stwoody

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2005
No.Cal
Understood GMAN.......I just bought Santa Clara +4.5...........(can't pass up this middle op)......I will hope for a Air Force 3 point win.........:SIB

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
well rebounding doesnt matter if air force continues to shoot 70% :mj07:

stwoody

Forum Member
Jan 15, 2005
No.Cal
Heck I don't even know if -3.5 is worth a shot in the 2nd half?? Think I will see you guys tom....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg