Sat Big Gold Sheet Play!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
Don't bet College often, but the GoldSheet has a 2 unit seection tomorrow which only happens 4-5 times a year for both College & the NFL combined! Don't know the hit ratio on the 2 unit plays, but it was very good. Anyway the play is.......

Washington +8

I bet it strong!!!

GL to you all this weekend

JCDunkDogs

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
L.A. Area
Is this one of their late phone plays?

Is this one of their late phone plays?

I assume that this is one of the Gold Sheet's late telephone plays, which they rate by a unit basis. (I didn't see that pick in their weekly newsletter, but it is mentioned in their EXTRA tech newsletter). How have they been doing this year?

genosays

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2001
Kansas City
USC

USC

djchad's system has USC as a 3* so now what do you do?? Line seems to be going down as I see USC -7.5 now.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
I do not see their plays on a weekly basis, nor know what their record is to be quite honest. One of my friends has paid for the service the last few years and bets ONLY on their 2 unit selections, which is their strongest plays. Again, a 2 unit comes out only 4-5 times a year during the Football season IF that many. He has supposedly done quite well using this system ONLY the past 3 years. He bets on the deuces for 2k ONLY each year....no other games. Anyway, I ask him to tell me when a deuce is live and I found out about it last night.

I am sure a few others on this website might know more about it......Anyway, HOPE IT IS A WINNER!!!

JMAC

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
San Jose, CA
THE GOLD SHEET HAS 1 UNIT 1.5 UNIT AND SUPER 7 UNIT PLAYS. YOU MUST MEAN THIS IS A SUPER 7 PLAY
GL

JMAC

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
JMAC

You very well could know more than I!! If they only come out with a "Super 7" play 4-5 times a year during the pigskin season, than this is one of them as I have been told!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Z-MAN

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
rockville, md. 20852
I posted this topic on Thursday.....

The Gold sheet is 2-0 on their 2 unit (super 7) plays and are 11-5 on their 1.5 unit selections so far.......

Go Wash!!!!!!!!