Sat - Hope its not to late

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

DOAK

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2006
FSU -2.5 5 units

Noles are ina must win, UM i without its quick PG Denis Clemente who is suspended for the season. UM only has two big men so out rebounding the noles shouldnt be a actor. UMs homecourt advanage is basically nonexistent, there should be as many noles as canes there. Look for Al Thorton to have a HUGE game. Also the noles may be getting Toney Douglas back which is enormous.

DOAK

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2006
If theres one thing I left out in my writeup, it would be that Jack McClinton is back in the starting lineup and that he has the capability of shooting lights out. Also failed to mention that when FSU loses, it's because of their lack of D, not O (which is out of the ordinary for a Leonard Hamilton team).

There's a couple of things I'm getting out of this game/season with these teams.

1. Next year Miami will be a better version of FSU's team this year. (McClinton/Clemente will form a great backcourt).

2. McClinton has a chance to be 1st team All ACC next year

3. FSU is going to drop off tremendously with the departure of Al Thorton (Jason Rich and Isiah Swann are going to haev to steg up HUGE for FSU to have any chance next year). At least they have a decent recruiting class coming in.