Sat. Missouri Valley Conf. Picks

pshaps

Forum Member
Feb 15, 2006
Peoria, IL
Overall MVC picks: 3-1-0

Nothern Iowa +3
(Won't lose today. They are coming off a big loss at home to Bradley and should be playing with a lot of emotion today. SIU is in downfall and looks to be all but out of receiving an at-large bid. They have played terribly their last few games. I wouldn't waste your time on them.)

Wichita St. -14
(Playing Illinois St. who is by far the worst team in the valley overall. if ISU doesn't lose by less than 20 I'll be very supirsed.)

Bradley -12.5
(Bradley is playing for everything to lose. They need this win and they are going to play their best basketball to get it. They are on fire right now and playing at the carver arena tonight (12-1 this year), they should be unstoppable tonight.)

Indiana State -7
(They play pretty well at home and evansville plays pretty crappy on the road. Shouldn't be that tough for Indiana St. to pull off a double digit victory.)

Creighton +7.5
(Tough game to bet on. Missouri St. is doing amazing right now. However, Creighton is pretty good road team and I expect them to keep the game close the whole way through. Look for a 3 or 4 point win by either team.)

Other Games I like:

NC ST. -3
LSU -6
Hofstra -7

10-5-0

Bet on MyBookie