Satuday Plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Holla

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Season record 1 - 0 - 0

All right first win of the season under my belt (Rutgers). Here we go for Saturday...

Ole Miss @ Tenn This matchup is always close and the home favorites hardly ever cover. Short week for Tenn off an emotional win.

Pick: Ole Miss +21

LSU @ Miss St Another short week for LSU but MSU is way overmatched just like last year. LSU 51 MSU 0. This LSU team may even be better this year than last.

Pick LSU -14

All right enough of the SEC, onto a real conference the Big Ten.

Mich @ MSU Michigan loses to ND, WISC, MSU, @Iowa and a very good OSU team all in the same year. I dont think so. Carr gets the doubters off of his back for another week and they wont lose to MSU. Again I try to be a smart gambler so

Pick Michigan +6

And last but not least...
Houston @ Tulsa Houston won one road game last year, in overtime. This year 0 - 1, and their only win overall is against Sam Houston. Tulsa has played a good schedule (minn, okla, n texas, memphis) 2 wins in a row.

Pick Tulsa -2.5

Those are the picks. If I see anything else you will hear from me throughout the day. Good Luck.

Hollaback

Mully

Is Blessed
Forum Member
Nov 7, 2004
I agree on Lsu...My strongest play of the day. :mj14:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Holla

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
2:00 et

2:00 et

Kent st @ E Mich E Mich has only one SU win and one win ATS its last 9 homecoming games. The majority of the betting public is on E Mich. My play is...

Kent St +3

Hollaback

Holla

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Clemson/Wake

Clemson/Wake

Clemson @ Wake Clemson has played every game this season to 6 points or less. Clemson has only covered 3 times in the last 15 games of this series.

Pick Wake +5.5

Hollaback

Mully

Is Blessed
Forum Member
Nov 7, 2004
nice day so far :mj20: Hope you keep it going..

Might want to take a look at Arizona ;)
Should be a strong play...

Good luck with the rest of you wagers...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Holla

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Season Record 4 - 1 - 0 plus pending games

Season Record 4 - 1 - 0 plus pending games

Kansas @ Tex Tech the last five meetings between these teams the dog has covered 4 of those games. The one time it wasnt covered was by a half of a point.

Pick Kansas +19

Good Luck all

Hollaback

Mully

Is Blessed
Forum Member
Nov 7, 2004
Always remember: Butter is Butter

See you boys in the NFL forum tommarow....

:director: Hollaback.

Arizona +17

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg