Saturday 2/13/21 NBA

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
My best play for today is Malcom Brogdon PG $7500 - Brogdon has cooled off of late but is still getting into the 30s and today he will get a great matchup in Trae Young and the Atlanta hawks, I am predicting a 50 Burger. My fade is SF Jimmy Butler at $8300, Utah is vey good against small forwards and they have clamped down the likes of Khris Middleton, Jayson Tatum, and Brandon Ingram, will be hard pressed to see Butler get 40 plus fantasy points to return value, much better options at small forward tonight such as Andrew Wiggins at $6400 vs a leaky Nets squad or Jeremy Lamb at $5100 vs the Hawks.

Value Plays-

Nerlens Noel C Knicks - $3900 he should get the start tonight vs Houston, 30 plus fantasy points are in order, Robinson busted up his hand and should miss significant time.

Jeff Green PF/C NETS - $5500, DeAndre Jordan is going to miss tonight's game as well setting up Green to push 30 minutes and 30 plus fantasy points

Juan Toscano-Anderson C GSW - $4900 Great matchup vs the Nets, he's getting 20 plus minutes and could reach 30 fantasy points.

Eric Gordon SG Rockets - $5800 Victor Oladipo is out tonight and Gordon will get into the mid 30s in minutes.

Bet on MyBookie