Saturday Action

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Slick 1

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2004
Boston, MA
a solid 4-1-1 effort for me on Friday, now 12-7 for +18.2*'s in the tourney.

5* UAB +7.5
The Blazers are a solid squad to be getting this many points IMO. They are one of the nations best underdogs going 5-0 ATS this year and 21-9 ATS the last 3 seasons! They've also been an incredible spread team in the tournaments going 14-5 ATS last 19 games and 4-1 ATS this season. UAB has also played extremely well against high scoring teams like the Wildcats, their 4-1 ATS this year against teams scoring 77+ points per game, and 14-5 ATS last 3 seasons. Arizona is 8-13 ATS in Tourney games the last 3 seasons as they get alot of respect from linesmakers and gamblers but haven't rewarded their backers to often. UAB scores 78 points a game this season and have cranked up the defense in March holding opponents to 39% shooting over the last 5 games, they also average 12 steals a game and only 13 turnovers, all of this leads me to believe that their a live dog today. I'm making 10% of my wager on the money line at +280.

3* Gonzaga -2

More in a while. Best of Luck to everyone!

Slick 1

Forum Member
Jan 1, 2004
Boston, MA
3* Boston College -2.5
Game looks like a "trap" but this is why I like BC. Their 38-6 SU as a favorite the last 3 seasons including 17-2 this year, they beat the teams their suppose to beat and they have done this while playing in a GREAT conference. BC is 9-3 ATS last 12 neutral site games and they play more solid ball on the road shooting 47% from the field this year. BC is big inside and can really take advantage of a UW-M team that was -12 on the boards against Bama but shot lights out to win.

3* Oklahoma -4
If this game is a trap then I just fell in, lol. I like the Sooners and think they can make noise in this tourney.

2* West Virginia +9.5

Best of Luck to evryone today!