Saturday, Bonne chance ? tous................

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
My system play are just not working, i think i'll just wait after Xmass to start fresh whit same system but new numbers.Using pass year number is not accurate enough this year.
In the meantime i will have to use my brain..... wich could prove to be dangerous....
Posting this whit out confirmation of the goaly, be carefull on that point, and take a look on any new injuries.
Will continu my work on these later but these are my early leans.....

MONTREAL CALGARY.
No NHL goaly in between the pipes an offense wich is not working at all specially recently. Power play is way out of order. Calgary offense has been hot pat few and their power play is working fine, They are 6-2 ATS at home and this should continu tonight. Not touching the over/under(lean toward the over)but give me Calgary at
-.5(-150)
Colorado Toronto.
I'll go under in this one. Historicly the matchup are going this way and i like the fact that toronto has no PP goal in last 4 games and went under in last 5. Colorado offense is not showing
UNDER 5

NYISL PHILADELPHIE.
Long injury list for Phila and just an overall better team for nyisl. I love the valu nyisl +.5(+130). Some interesting numbers on the over side also.
NYISL AND OVER.

Washington ST LOUIS.
Jarg should not be in this one.
This is a home team winner serie and all the numbers are giving me the same old story.
ST LOUIS.

Boston NEW JERSEY.
NEW JERSEY.........What can i had to this

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
merde, frogy....

biggrin.gif

Bet on MyBookie