Saturday Elite8 NCAAB

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Friday: 3-6 -$655
Tourney: 38-32 +$3,550

A bit of regression was bound to happen, but DAMN, Peters continuing on...did. not. see. that. coming! Another thought: the ACC was/is BY FAR the best conference in the land (again). Use whatever metaphor, etc. you want, don't care how the optics look, they have not 1, not 2, but 3 teams in the last 8 and at this point, they are bound to have AT LEAST 1 team in the final4 (let's be real...Duke vs UNC...final4...first time ever...Coach K's last run...Hollywood would never be able to write a story like this). You see where my head's at. Let's get to these 2 tonight:

Nova +2.5 770/700
Lesson learned the other night: don't bet against Jay Wright deep in the tourney! Houston is awesome, but this is where the candle gets burned out. Cougs will be going against a team that plays just as hard as they do, but that is supremely coached in comparison to anything else they have faced. Sampson v Wright is a great match-up in itself, but I won't dare go against Cats, again.

Duke -4 1100/1000
For the Hogs to beat Zaga AND Duke in the span of 48 hours would be, in a word...INCREDIBLE! Not a ton of thought needed here, IMO, as I think a bit of a hangover will linger, and Duke just seems on a mission in K's last ride. Duke v UNC, here we come! Blue Devils, 74-64.

GL All!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
K better send Muss a nice Christmas present for knocking Zags out. Hogs don't have enough unless they starting giving out points for taking charges (cough, Jaylin Williams).

2nd half

Duke +1.5 330/300

Why not...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ezpickin

Forum Member
Nov 24, 2003
K better send Muss a nice Christmas present for knocking Zags out. Hogs don't have enough unless they starting giving out points for taking charges (cough, Jaylin Williams).

2nd half

Duke +1.5 330/300

Why not...
Naw, they cost you money. Duke woulda been plus points and you coulda made more money by betting Duke on the moneyline [emoji857]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

ESPNTED

ESPNTED
Forum Member
Dec 10, 2006
California
Friday: 3-6 -$655
Tourney: 38-32 +$3,550

A bit of regression was bound to happen, but DAMN, Peters continuing on...did. not. see. that. coming! Another thought: the ACC was/is BY FAR the best conference in the land (again). Use whatever metaphor, etc. you want, don't care how the optics look, they have not 1, not 2, but 3 teams in the last 8 and at this point, they are bound to have AT LEAST 1 team in the final4 (let's be real...Duke vs UNC...final4...first time ever...Coach K's last run...Hollywood would never be able to write a story like this). You see where my head's at. Let's get to these 2 tonight:

Nova +2.5 770/700
Lesson learned the other night: don't bet against Jay Wright deep in the tourney! Houston is awesome, but this is where the candle gets burned out. Cougs will be going against a team that plays just as hard as they do, but that is supremely coached in comparison to anything else they have faced. Sampson v Wright is a great match-up in itself, but I won't dare go against Cats, again.

Duke -4 1100/1000
For the Hogs to beat Zaga AND Duke in the span of 48 hours would be, in a word...INCREDIBLE! Not a ton of thought needed here, IMO, as I think a bit of a hangover will linger, and Duke just seems on a mission in K's last ride. Duke v UNC, here we come! Blue Devils, 74-64.

GL All!

great job on the plays today bud..

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Not happy with the 2nd half loss (Roach with that TO at the end...), but not pissed. Game played out as I thought. Duke rolling along. Who doesn't want to see Duke vs UNC in the final4? FML, would be UNREAL. Although, Duke vs St. Peters would be, too (the whole 15 seed thing). Will have to wait for the matchup, but I don't see Duke losing in either the semi or the final.

Another plus...the only 2 preseason futures I had have made it to NOLA (Nova and Duke at 100/1600). What a lucky b%$tch for that to happen. Obviously, hoping for a Duke v Nova final (not just for futures, but because it would be the best game).

Back for the 2 tomorrow. Take it easy, MJ'ers!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

12wrench

Registered
Forum Member
May 11, 2016
NV
Keep on keepin on
I felt the wrath of being opposite you yesterday
Great job man
GL

Bet on MyBookie