Saturday hoops

hobbs

Forum Member
Nov 14, 2002
Hey guys,

Record (2-2)

Kind of tough losses with Iowa and NW st... Haluska may be injured a bit, still they had chances, NW st. just couldnt hang. Goal is 60% so gonna have some bumps along the way. Tomorrow...

Pep/Okie st. over 158
Seems high, expecially with Wahlbergs son out. But he likes to run up tempo. This game may get ugly but I am seeing a lot of points scored. On a side note, take note of Pepperdine the next couple years, Wahlberg can flat out coach, but he has no talent this year... just a note.

Zona -7.5
Illini a bit down, Zona legit and wins by DD.

Rutgers + 5.5
Interesting call by me, I like Nebraskas team this year, cant wait to see if they can cover this, Rutgers plays their best game so far and pulls out the W.

Vandy -4.5
Home court takes the cover.

Ore st. +6
Much like the Rutgers game this one intrigues me. FSU is LOADED, and Ore st. has been blown out... twice. Good news is FSU plays zero D. FSU at home this year is the way to go, on the road I will take a shot against them, and their lack of D... maybe an over but I will just take the home dog.

Austin Peay -1
This is my contrarian play of the day. Everything says Tenn... lets take a shot.

Ok,
There we go. Full card and hope to hit 4 of them. Guys I take this seriously, I go low units with a high bankroll to drain the man in the loooonnngggg haul. I went 0-2 yesterday but it doesnt hurt because of smart money management. I will hit 60% this season. But it takes time and smart money management. I am hoping my plays may assist some of you in solidifying your own plays. If you ride me, use smart money management, cause I am simply not gonna win every game. Here is to a solid day!

Good luck,

Hobbs

Bet on MyBookie