Saturday NCAA Hoops: Rider @ Siena

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
YTD: 10-4

Hated that game last night with the loss backing Fairfield. Hope to make it back today. As Coach Mangini tells the Jets: get upset for 5 mins and then get over it. Back on the horse:

PICK: Rider +6

I'll leave it to Box and One to tell you all about the players but I like Rider to keep this one close or win SU. Siena is a decent team but their MAAC win over a bad Niagara team is nothing to get too excited about. Rider in most years is terrible on the road but this year is already 2-1, and I never believed that Pepsi Arena offers Siena much of a home court advantage. Despite what the box score said, Siena was lucky to get 2K people for that Niagara game, and that makes a big arena seem empty...they should really be playing at The Armory in downtown Albany or a smaller venue. Throwing out Rider's loss to NJIT as a fluke, the rest of their season they have played pretty well. They are a young team (only one senior) and continue to improve.

Game has a 1pm start so get down early.

gl

- Jon

Box and one

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2000
Hudson Valley area.....NY
superbook..tough game to cap. still playing with it. I played with the numbers and stats last nite.still playing with trends,etc..I never ever look at the line..I make my own..then look at the line. I thought they would put the line at -4 or -5 and I would make a small play on the Saints. But my line was -6 and this am I saw the line at -6.. ahhh. These are games that if I had any brains I would pass.
your right about the pepsi arena.saints were money on the rd lyr..10-3 ats but over the past 3 yrs something like 13-22 at home..But haddix is back and i love him.Fisher the kid from my area and a 3 pt shooter finally broke out of his 3 pt slump and hit 3 -3,s the other nite.This is the battle of the 2 best post players Thompson and haddix.If tay wasn't in such a slump my lean would be to go with the home team.Beers and him can shoot the 3 all day. but they haven't. talk to you later

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg