Saturday NHL card

TexasBC6

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2000
Austin, TX
NHL season: 3-1 (+3.20 units)

For Saturday - I already played these two last night.

1) Florida -0.5 (+110)

Florida is in a great spot here to get the win against an Islander team playing back to back games. Florida has really made an effort to improve their offense this season and Luongo is a solid young goaltender. This is the Panther's home opener and they should be up for the game. I'm not convinced that this Islander team is going to do much of anything this year, even with the offseason free agent additions.

2) St. Louis -0.5 (-155)

I was not very impressed with Dallas last night, but they still easily handled Nashville 4-1. I don't see Nashville coming back the next day and knocking off a St. Louis team looking for their first win of the season. The Blues have had a day off after a disappointing tie with Columbus and I look for them to have a better effort tonight and get the win.

Input appreciated as always. Good luck and be smart out there!

wigs

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2001
austin, tx,usa
on stl also, think the way they choked and ended up tying columbus may give so incentive to come out fired. nashville played last night and i watched their performance and was uninmpressed. not much talent to tell you the truth i believe. think the price is right. good luck!

Bet on MyBookie