Saturday NHL Forum Recap

Tiger

Forum Member
Jul 14, 1999
Guys, Jack is sending me on a top secret mission this weekend....we need more 3 ring notebooks......so I won't be around to post the Saturday Recap on Sunday morning. Any volunteers to post a little recap on Sunday morning?

Thanks in advance,
Tiger

prospector

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
muskoka
yeah, sure tiger.
no problem. i'll sum it up tomorrow AM

hey, ... and if anyone is interested i have 5 chords of wood to stack and a keg of frosty cold muskoka cream ale.

c'mon over
biggrin.gif

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Since I am on my way to your place for beers in few, why don't you do it. How long will it take me to drive from Va ya think?
biggrin.gif

prospector

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2001
muskoka
LMAO .... !!!

let's see ...

suppose you work for Dupont and live in Richmond ... you got yourself a Jimmy for mountain climbing ...

you'll be stopping in Allentown for lunch ...
Niagara Falls for dinner ... (our side because with your American $$ it will cost $2 for a feast)
2 hour wait at customs ...
traffic problems from St. Catharines to Toronto ...

adding ...

i'll have frosty mug ready on the bar just in time for us to watch the puck drop between Boston and Nashville. it'll be dark so we'll hit the wood pile Sunday A.M.

biggrin.gif

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Well, I have a 2 hour jump since I am in the DC area, and no Jimmy, but a Subaru that'll do the trick. That is not nearly as long as I had figured. Practically a trip to the local pub!
wink.gif
I figured you, and maybe TV and Time to Make $$ would be done with the wood by the time I got there.
biggrin.gif

TIME TO MAKE $$$

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 24, 2001
TORONTO, CANADA
Done with the wood, after last night my wood is up again!!
smile.gif

------------------
SEPT 11, 2001. THE DAY THAT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

R.I.P. TO ALL VICTIMS
We are in this together

Bet on MyBookie