SATURDAY: NHL

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
just some early thoughts here...
1)DETROIT vs VANCOUVER
Cloutier vs Hasek? oh boy...if memory serves me correct, Detroit has "dominated" (for give the pun) this series over the last 17 games or so...I like to lean to detroit here...or look for a tie...Vancouver cannot afford to go 0-2 and hurt themselves psychologically.

2) atlanta/boston over 5.5? 7 of the last eight in this series have gone over...don't quote me, but i think Atlanta has won the last 4 in this series...

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
also looking at islanders/florida OVER.
playing the back to back fatigue angle with the isles...you might even look for the half goal for florida, as they are at home.

other early looks:

Columbus +1.5, surprisingly enough, COLMB had one of the BEST ATS records last year..they were in the top 5..let's see how they fare against Philly....

[This message has been edited by TORONTO-VIGILANTE (edited 10-06-2001).]

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
other warnings...
ST.LOO played well on saturdays last season, but this is NOT the same team...AND, Columbus plays well against St.LOO...even though columbus has had NO days rest..I'd be careful to put any money on that game.

Mr.

Director
Forum Member
Nov 22, 1999
Toronto, ON
almost puinched a unit on Columbus myself....b2b is the only reason i didn't....good luck 2nite TV!

TIME TO MAKE $$$

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 24, 2001
TORONTO, CANADA
The more I look at this game, the more I am liking ATLANTA, I actually give their forecheckers an edge over Boston.
eek.gif

------------------
SEPT 11, 2001. THE DAY THAT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

R.I.P. TO ALL VICTIMS
We are in this together

Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
TV - like the Atlanta play - they were 4-0 vs. Boston last year. ALso like the OVER as in the 4 games almost 40 goals were scored.

Good luck - IP

Bet on MyBookie