Saturday: Niagara +4

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Yesterday: PUSH Princeton up 24-21 with 1:49 to go in 1H but Irvine went on 6-2 run to close the half.:mad:

YTD: 12-6-1

Niagara +4

Siena is a tough place to play but Purple Eagles are the more talented team...this MAAC game should be the usual back and forth...four points are too many in what should be a very close game.

- Jon

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
that play initially looked good to me as well, but with niagara coming off an amazingly high-scoring OT road win and now traveling to play a pretty good team on the road, no way i can play the purple. i think there will be tons of good spots to play niagara this year. they could be less than sharp given their 215-pt OT game a few days earlier

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
Nickelback -- thanks

Gman2 -- I hear you re: fatigue and letdown. Niagara's key starters played 40+ minutes including 45 for pg Darden. Siena also played on the road Thursday night so that should even it out a little bit...these are games Niagara has to win to build their lead over Manhattan and Fairfield...IMO four is too many in an important league game like this....hopefully Mendez comes out like he did in 2H vs Canisius and not 1H.

- Jon

superbook

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2001
Saratoga Springs, NY
The snowstorm and early start time should keep the home crowd numbers down.

Niagara out for a bit of revenge after two losses last year; don't think they'll underestimate the Saints.

- Jon

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Buckman

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2001
Maumee, Ohio
Props to SB:toast: Thanks for the play. When I make plays on these teams and win my guy just rolls his eyes and ask how can I pick these games.:rolleyes:

Take care

Bucky

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg