Saturday = Payday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Holla

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
All aboard...27 - 13 - 1 season record, including UAB pick this week. Onto Saturdays picks...

BC -5 LOSER

North Ill -2 WINNER

Ark -4 LOSER

Nevada -5.5 WINNER

MSU +15.5 LOSER (2 F-ing def/spec team TDs)

NC St +13 WINNER

North Tex +4 SILVER FOX PICK OF THE WEEK WINNER

Hollaback..

Last edited:

IowaFats

Forum Member
Jan 4, 2002
Scottsdale, AZ
Silver Fox Pick of the Week---I like it...

Why dont you call me back bust???

Is Iowa gonna win? I got 5 units on them again

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
Oh no....

I'm on the other side of 2 of your picks. I have looked at the N.Texas game all week and can't find a way to bet them.
Did you notice that 91% of the ML is on Cen. Mich.? Maybe thats a reason to fade.... :scared

Good Luck on your "other" plays..... :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Holla

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005

Unless I am missing something drastic..North Texas hadnt lost a conference game in the last four years until a 13-10 loss to Troy this year, in which NT had 5 turnovers and played as bad as game as you can play. And only lost by 3. NT has covered and won 5 straight against LL. I love it and will play very hard.

hollaback...

Holla

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
The Silver Fox

The Silver Fox

is lurking...

and yes i know it is a wolf, please use your imagination.

Mully

Is Blessed
Forum Member
Nov 7, 2004
Holla at your boy...

Holla at your boy...

With you on Ark and NC State...

Keep up the good caping! :mj14:

Don't know about this whole "Silver Fox" play though.....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mully

Is Blessed
Forum Member
Nov 7, 2004
I think your on the correct side with Iowa FATS !Even though you are a very large HOMER!

Oh boy! talk to you soon BUST.

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
Holla said:
Unless I am missing something drastic..North Texas hadnt lost a conference game in the last four years until a 13-10 loss to Troy this year, in which NT had 5 turnovers and played as bad as game as you can play. And only lost by 3. NT has covered and won 5 straight against LL. I love it and will play very hard. hollaback...

If your using the Troy game as a benchmark, please consider this. Troy's defense and linebacking corps is far, far better than UNT's, but the Ragin' Cajun running game tore off 265 yards and four touchdowns. Expect more of the same this week.

As bad as UNT's run defense might be, ULL's isn't any better allowing close to 200 yards per game. Patrick Cobbs and Jamario Thomas are finally starting to get going a bit with Cobbs rushing for 108 yards against Louisiana Tech and Thomas rushing for 83 against LSU.

He might not be as talented or as heralded as his North Texas counterparts, but ULL's Tyrell Fenroy has been more productive this year with 640 yards and five touchdowns. He ripped apart Troy for 156 yards and three touchdowns last week.

UL Lafayette is playing as well as anyone in the Sun Belt and, I think, run for 300 yards in the win.

The stats are brutally in favor on ULL. N.Texas has only scored 6 TD's all year and they are horrible against the pass, allowing 68% completion rate.

Holla, I know this won't get you off you "silver fox" play, but I'm staying with the other side. Well know more later. Once again, good luck with your others.

Holla

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
This why we love gambling

This why we love gambling

Great points. You are right I am sticking to the silver fox. Good luck with all of your wagers and I appreciate the insight.

Hollaback

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Holla

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Silver Fox

Silver Fox

its up to the fox to break the tie.

Hollaback...

Holla

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
whew

whew

the fox comes through in the end, an up and down day but ended on a good note with the strongest play of the day. until next week. may your wagers be winners.

Hollaback...

Season Record: 31 - 16 - 1

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
Let me be the first to congratulate you. These wins were hard fought......but winners.

1:00 ET
Preview 331
332 Northern Illinois
Central Mich 31
28 Final -3 (Push)
+3 50
(Over)

406 La Lafayette
North Texas 31
28 Final -4
+4 (Cover)

Hey, a winner is a winner.....chicken dinner.. :clap: