Saturday Picks

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Kings Pick

Kings have been far from stellar on the road, but they finally had time to gel with webber in the line up with this little home run of late. Suns have been falling apart at the seams for weeks now, penny and delk should both be more sore today than they were yesterday and marbury and googs have been way off for a few games now. Last time kings played at the suns i had the suns, it was set up well for phx that time, this time its set up for the kings with the suns playing bad team ball and coming off a back to back with banged up players.

Kings seem to be playing well with webber of late, they completly outmatched the suns in arco there last meeting. Kings also seem to have no problem playing in phx, even though they lost the last time out they had won 3 of the last 4 up there and both games last year. Even though its a different team, the fact that they feel that they can and should win there is always an advantage. Suns went on a quick run when they got bo outlaw, but since then have been a complete mess and willing to quit at any sign of adversity. Divac is expected to play despite what you may have seen, the sac bee says he is a go.

53-28 YTD
1-1 Moneylines +120

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Rockets -1.5 Betrio

Rockets won both games last year over indy, and had them beat in indy earlier this year without francis or cato, only to lose in ot by 2. This is when the rockets were in a huge funk, now they have most hopefully all there cogs back tonight. Both willams and thomas are expected to be availble tonight. Indy is coming off a season making win in there eyes beating sa in sa, and while they are a solid team, there very young and its hard for young teams to get up for the next game in this situation. Betting against jump shooting teams that dont have much of a low post game, on the 2nd night of a back to back after a big win is always a good idea.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
That wizard game about made me cry, i knew they had quit playing at the end of the 3rd and there wasnt a damn thing i could do about it....i hate games like that where your clearly on the right side and still lose....

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
Wiz game got a bunch of us. Covered the FH over but no cigar on the game over.

Had da Bulls not dug themselves that 20 pt HT deficit......I think the Wiz woulda came out 2H with a bit more intensity.

If that had not happened...I think the Wiz cover the -10 and it's an over for the game.
Kind of an anti-climatic finish to the 30,000 pt game for sure!! ez

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
Sa/Dallas over 201 Betrio
I never play totals, but i cant pass on this one, heres why.

Dallas has given up 101 to every team they have beaten thats over .500 this year. Every team they have faced with a record of over .500 has scored at least 98 pts vs the mavs. Sa O has not been great of late but the mavs refuse to double duncan, and they have no bradley or evan to even kinda contain him. Add all that to the fact that if its close nellie will play hack a bowen to stop the clock and add points i cant pass on this....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

hoppa

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
dnugget- email me your info. so you can get a free play or whatever @ rio if you are interested. 999rons@home.com

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

dnuggets

Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
Las Vegas
4-1 night....couple of late breaks in milwaukee or we would of had the ml win, and houston lead all game till the final minute..still ill take it.
0-1 money lines

free play hoppa what are you talking about?

[This message has been edited by dnuggets (edited 01-06-2002).]

eztds

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2001
OKC,OK USA
Your Mil ML went about like my under 2H in the GS/Orl. You shoulda had that one dnugs!

However...nice winning night regardless. ez

hoppa

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
dnugget-when I signed up @ one of the books you recommended the guy said you get a referral bonus or free play I didn't get all the details, but I told him I joined based on your recommendation.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg