Saturday piggies

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Easywind

Forum Member
Oct 22, 2002
Boise St. -27.5 (2 units)
I've been riding these guys like a madman. No reason to quit now. They crushed a UTEP squad that put up 38 pts. against Rice's D just 3 weeks ago. Boise St. is the class of the WAC, and haven't had problems running it up against anyone. I don't see any reason for them to stop this weekend.

Florida St. -6.5 (2 units)
This is one of the top plays on the board this weekend fellas. Top RB goes down, doesn't matter. These Florida schools plug & chug. The spread is inflated due to GATech's most recent success. Don't let them fool you. FSU will roll up the Jackets by 15+, jump on this one while it stays below one touch.

West Virginia -3 (1 unit)
I truly enjoy this, and really think I may have jumped on it a bit early. Public coin is gonna be all over BC, and this may shrink another 1/2. Why is it that the sharps are pressing BC after they "upset" a team that people have dubbed "overrated" all season long? :shrug: Morgantown will rock & roll this weekend. Mountaineers by 7+.

Ohio St. -6.5 (1 unit)
I adore this game, coming in at under a touch. The Boilers spoiled a Michigan cover earlier this year in West Lafayette, but this Buckeye squad towers over the Wolves. A BCS championship in sight, they will be out to crush this weekend. Purdue goes nowhere against this D. OSU rolls by 15+.

"Bet 'em high, sleep in the streets."

G'luck fellas.