Saturday PIX

Dimmu

Forum Member
Mar 24, 2001
With you on the PIT/WAS under today Rakster, GL there. And GL to your Oilers tonight, I hope they wipe the floor 'em.

-Dimmu

Rakman

G-Member
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2001
City of Champions,Alberta.
Thanks for the luck Dimmu, I need it.

Note: If you play the other side of my games today, you should be thanking me later
rolleyes.gif

GO OIL!!!

[This message has been edited by Rakman (edited 04-21-2001).]

Dimmu

Forum Member
Mar 24, 2001
I hardly think that playing the other side of your games would be a good thing...give yourself the respect you deserve!!
smile.gif

However, I'll have to go against you on the Red Wings/LA game. I like the under. Hasn't the character of this series changed since Yzerman and Shanahan went down!! LA is showing their fight. Should be a good game.

Not as good as the EDM/DAL game though!! What a series, great, fast, hard-hitting hockey....but am I the only one who finds CBC's Greg Millen to be obnoxious and annoying? He is always going on about Dallas this and Dallas that, it's like he's working for Texas TV, not CBC. If I hear "stop it here guys" one more time I'll scream...
rolleyes.gif

I think the under looks quite tempting in Edmonton tonight, too.

Anyway, GL2A!!!

Rakman

G-Member
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2001
City of Champions,Alberta.
Greg Millen is a little bit too much to take..."Oh Baby!"
The under looks like a good play, but the OIL will be fired up tonight, and that usually means two things, they will get a lot of chances and will give up a lot, but both goalies have been on fire(yes even the old guy!)
smile.gif
...stay down old man!!
GL

Bet on MyBookie