Saturday plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

smart_money

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
2-0.....+2units NCAA YTD

Michigan St -23.5...........5 units
Spartans are loaded on offense and Rice is horrible on both sides this year....Laying chalk.

Texas A&M -3.5......1 unit
Pitt lousy on offense vs a solid A&M defense.....wrecking crew should have a few int's today.....run the ball and play defense.

Southern Miss -6 .....2 units
Southern Miss always plays solid defense and returns 8 starters back on offense including RB Nix. Illinois comes in with a new QB and just plain overrated.....IU is notoriuos for slow starts...small spot is a take.

Wisconsin/West Virginia Over 49......1 unit
Pure hunch play......I see WV hangin around with Marshall and Coborne putting up some points....Davis will most certainly get his behind a huge Badger "o" line.

Purdue + 6.5.......1 unit
A touchdown is a take as Purdue usually always plays Notre Dame to the gils....SOmeones getting a little bit too much respect right off the get.

Boston College - 8.......1 unit
Revenge setup as BC is solid at home in this role...Stanford replacing 9 starters on D and have to make a long trip out east....Cardinal QB suspended and new coach installing a new offense.

Washington - 29.5......1 unit
Lots of points to lay here and i usually avoid these type of situations.....but this San Jose State team has real problems on defense, could be the worst yet.....add to the fact Huskies coming off last second heartbreaker at Michigan, they will be looking to light it up and prove they belong in the top 10.

Arkansas/Boise St over 51.....1 unit
Arkansas solid at QB and RB......Boise solid at QB and suspect D on the road...Arkansas scored 37 in 4 of last 7 tilts and Boise scored 30 in 23 of last 28.

Texas Tech -18.......1 unit
17 returning starters for Tech....Solid QB and Defense and well rested.....SMU was handled by Navy.....Looking for Tech to bounce back here and shoe some hunger.

Utah -14.......1 unit
Indiana looking for revenge from last year but they lose 10 starters and bring in a new head coach...Indiana a horrible road dog......and Utah has a legitimate defense.

Usually book a lower amount of games and a higher amount of dogs, but i see some solid plays here....GLTA