Saturday Plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
Let's get the cash with these.

Dayton(I know they are on the road, but I'll lay the small number and the Flyers should win by 6-8pts)

Illinois(Another road team, but the Nittany Lions absoultely suck. The Illini by 15-17)

Alabama(ESPN game, should be a great one. The Tide can't afford another loss right now in conference play. I see a 5-7 point win at home)

Tennessee(My upset special of the day. This play is more on a gut feeling. I'll take the five pts, but I'm also throwing a little on the money line with the Vols. I'm hoping for a Tenn win by 3-5pts)

Good Luck and Better Winnings,
Mr. Wizard

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
Capped the first game right on with an 8pt Dayton win. The Illini are shooting 57%, but only up 12 with 3:30 to go. Go figure. A lot of good cappers are backing Bama tonight.....hope we all don't go down in flames. Bama up to 2.5 at MVP. Still think Tenn might win outright. Adding a teaser with those two:

4pt teaser:

Bama+1.5
Tenn+9

300/330

Good Luck and Better Winnings,
Mr. Wizard

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
Guess I'll take the push in the Illini game...better than a loss.

1-0-1 after first two early games.

Good luck in everyone's afternoon and night plays.

Go Tide and Vols

Mr. Wizard

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
Adding a strong play on Nevada -5 over Hawaii

Hawaii has only one win on the road this season and that was against one of the weakest teams in the country(utep).

Mr. Wizard

mr. wizard

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2001
carrollton, texas, us
Hoping Nevada can pull through for a 3-1-1 day. Would have loved a Tenn outright win for that moneyline play, but oh well. Lost my teaser, but if Nevada can come through, we'll have a winning day. Let's get em tomorrow. Think I might have a biggy tomorrow, waiting to see what the lines are.

Mr. Wizard

:D