Saturday.. Slow and steady wins the race.

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Record
4-2
+7.5 units
Pabst Blue Ribbon plays 1-0
Money line Doggies
0-1 - 1unit (by a whisker)
Buddy emailed me because I lost the wofford game. I said what about the rest of the list? he said no I just bet wofford. He said he cant afford totake a chance with 400 on each game. I said well how about just breaking it up into smaller bets and play them the way I do? There is nothing wrong with picking up a unit and a half every day right? To boring he said/:0corn

Anyway The wofford pick was over 10 minutes into the game. To much length on the boards.

Today
I capped the hell out of George Mason and Harvard.Teams in my mind are so close in my numbers. I can get George Mason at 6 with The local which is appealing I actually only have them three better than Harvard. That said I'm staying away If I had to bet Id take the 8.

Pass

I do see value with iona again tonight. They are catching Cleveland state after a 53% shooting night against a pretty game Bryant team. I make Iona 9 points better on a neutral court. 4.5 points better in this spot so I have to take the 3.
Back courts are even fc edge to Iona. Depth and coaching to Iona. Experiece to Iona.
I think they win a tight one But I will take the points.
Iona +3
2 units

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
I also capped the Davidson / Penn Game. Penn has the whole team back off a very bad team for them. I like the way Allen is coaching the team the kids are there. I believe Penn will go form 6 winst to 15 or more this year. Tonight they have edges in the backcourt and are even in the front court. I think depth even slides in their favor. What Davidson has an edge in is shooting and they know how to win games like this. Penn does not. It will come and this game will be tight. I'm confident in a davidsonwin tonight but I don't want to get caught with my pants down here with the points.

Davidson -190
3 units

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
I ona is in trouble. shooting 0-9 from 3 and about 27% from the field. This is where coaching comes in I love Kluess or however you spell it he is going to be bigtime. I'm actually looking for a number for second half move

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Going to need some help from the mad pisser to get Iona home here and the over in New Mexico. I'm going to piss in the neighbors car window he left it open,

If you can piss where you aint supposed to it works more than you would think:toast: :0002

JBCovers

Forum Member
Feb 4, 2010
Clem, sorry, I've been following you, but I was at a movie with my kids. Too bad about Iona, we'll get em next time. Keep up the good work, thanks.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Z-Town Posse

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2000
Wolverine Country
Keep firing Clem, this place will get going soon. I always forget about the first few days of the season, too much going on. I plan on following you exclusively this season. You are my guy Clem. Wife is going to be one unhappy camper this season with all the wet socks she will be encountering. Here's to a great season Clem. :toast:

Clem D

Mad Pisser
Forum Member
May 26, 2004
Long Branch NJ
Keep firing Clem, this place will get going soon. I always forget about the first few days of the season, too much going on. I plan on following you exclusively this season. You are my guy Clem. Wife is going to be one unhappy camper this season with all the wet socks she will be encountering. Here's to a great season Clem. :toast:

This will be my new signature