BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
yesterday 2-2 +.78u

day game:

Cubs/Marlins Under 7.5 +109 x 3.
Not sure how anyone can back the marlins today with a 20 cent line move. Line moves for favorites are wrong plenty of times, but 20 cent or more dog lines are rarely wrong IMO. Willis will make adjustments over his last outing giving up 8 ER in less than 5 against the hapless cubs. Cubs can't hit the ball right now. No Ramirez again means no support for Lee. Wind coming in from left field. Marlins throughout their career haven't hit Maddux well. The only reason the cubs scored at all yesterday is Mckeon left Vargas in too long after he hit the wall. If they were only up 2-0 or something the game would have played out differently. I really see this as a low scoring game 3-2 ish, but have been wrong before.

gl

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
nice play. respect your capping enough to follow that one and actually played it under 6.5 at 5dimes for some nice odds. props.

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
thanks for the well wishes, just one of those weeks where ball bounces my way.

under the lights:

Pitt +103 x3. The day you see me lay road chalk with Eric Milton is the day i need to get out of this racket. Fogg pitched a good game last time out against st. louis, just no support. Cincinattie definitely playing a little better ball, but unless Duke is pitching, Fogg might be their only other real option for a win.

CWS -112 x 4. Joe Public play I'm sure, but hey, sometimes its hip to be square. Pinero beat the sox in comiskey or cellular or whatever dumb name the stadium is earlier in the month. Sox will adjust. M's killed themselves in the offseason by signing Beltre just like I knew he would be a bust. They got a phenom pitcher that went last night and nothing else on that team. It really is a team going nowhere. Under Ozzies watch, the sox just don't take games off and despite an 8 game lead or so hear the tribe a coming. M's have never seen the headcase Contreras so that's an early advantage if he has anything in the tank. I'm sure this is a popular play, but I can't see it any other way.

gl

Bet on MyBookie