7-2 ATS THIS WEEK
TOTALS ONLY
WILL UPDATE ANY ADDITIONAL PLAYS LATER
LOOKING FOR THE UATH/DALLAS LINE TO DROP

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

James Witt

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2005
two tough ones. girls jr high reffing in utah, must have been 20 fouls a quarter. other one, what can you say. how many millions you have to pay a guy to 4 out 17 shots? funny: two games, kaman and murphy have essentially every single rebound.

James Witt

Forum Member
Mar 28, 2005
fun story. almost fun. not a bad beat, a close call. put 200/10k on 6-team parlay. four bigkyle totals, i think one clem and one fletcher. first three totals win going away (mlk day). easy unders. one college game wins by a mile, the other is close, but comes through. all comes down to sac-sa Under. slightly on the under side at half. but in the third quarter scoring wild, at 200 pace. only 35-36 points left for 4th. loss seems apparent unless they slow back down. it happens! they only score 11 in first six minutes of fourth. so, with six minutes left, and 25 points, i'm thinking damn, i got a real shot. but, sure enough they sped up again, hit a couple shots and mike miller made a couple fouls and just pushed it over by six points. it was quite exciting. i'm not a big parlay guy, but had been doing well, decided to take a flyer.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg