Saturday Tourney NCAAB 3/19/21

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Friday: 7-7 +$835
Overall: 10-13 +$550

Kudos to the Big10 for getting all 5 teams through yesterday--although we did make some $$$ with a 2-2-1 record thanks to the Mocs (how did they not win?) and toothpaste company covering late.

Tracking a survivor pick for the one entry I'm in:
Day 1- Baylor
Day 2- Auburn
Today- Murray St

UNC +5.5 165/150
UNC/Baylor UNDER 149 275/250
Tar Heels will have the best player (Bacot) in this game, and their best bet to keep this close/potentially win is to feed the big, which I think they will (***as long as he stays out of foul trouble***). Hubert has not really shown to be the type of coach in year 1 to get up n down like his predecessors in Chapel Hill and buttholes get tighter as the tourney goes along so the total seems a bit high to me.

Kansas -11.5 110/100
Really not a fan of the Jayhawks, but their draw is easily the most favorable of all the 1 seeds. I don't see Creighton as anymore than happy to have won the last game. Chalk by 15+.

Michigan +6.5 220/200
I know, I know---I'm betting the Big10---but the Blue n Maize are the 1 big10 team I think I like. They started the season in the top 5 (obviously based off roster on paper) and seem to be getting their s*$t together at the right time. The Vols are a great test and super difficult to play (imagine Vols vs Texas Tech final?), but Big Blue will have the best player on the floor (Dickinson) and

UCLA ML 600/400
Like Bruins by more than the spread (currently 3), but at this point there is no reason to mess with a line that could see a backdoor cover when I'm comfortable paying the extra juice for a team I'm confident will win. Gaels are good, but I think UCLA is on a mission to get back to the Final4.

Murray St -9 165/150
St. Peter's did their job of pulling the biggest upset off of the tourney and they should be proud, but the Racers are legit and will be focused from the get-go. Double digit victory coming and they breeze into the Sweet16.

New Mexico St +6.5 110/100
UCONN allowed one player (Teddy Allen) to beat them. My worry is Arkansas is a bit more aggressive on D and if Allen doesn't replicate his performance, this game could get out of hand. Betting that Allen CAN do enough to keep the Aggies close.

Memphis +10 165/150
Can Penny pull off the unthinkable? I think not, but he does have a roster that can compete with the Zags. This game has 5+ pros in it; should be a good one to watch.

Really didn't see any 2nd halves yesterday---but maybe today will be different!?

GL All!

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Would have been amazing if both Big12 #1 seeds went down in the same day...

Michigan +4 1st half 220/200

Richmond/Prov Under 133.5 220/200

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie