Saturday

Mr.

Director
Forum Member
Nov 22, 1999
Toronto, ON
Well got 'em done....with 7 hours to spare! Exams went well, thank-you.....now the 2 essays by Tuesday....hey!

Season 5-1 +4.15

openers at sia again:

Toronto -.5 -110
Have to believe in this rivalry the Leafs will work more on D....and they can definately score some goals!

Ottawa +100
This is just a great price on the sens. They are very good early in the year and with what Buffalo showed in game 1 I'll surely take this line.

N.J. -115
Again...great line in my mind....don't look for early dividends on Jagr...

Florida -125
Tough to win back to backs in Florida.....especially as an Isle team....Look for the Bure's to light it up

Vancouver +.5 +100
Did anyone see the Canucks in their first game? Down 5-2 going into the 3rd.....ended 5-4 but they we're trying like a team hot out of hell....I think they have the desire to even up the homestand....or at least get a point...

cheers!

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
A couple of plays for me if you don't mind me adding to your thread:

OTT ML (+100)
I don't think the injuries on the blue line will hurt the Sens as much in this game as it has the others as Buff struggles somewhat offensively, and Lalime should have an easier time of it tonight. No question the Sens can score goals, and no more Hasek. Risking .5 to win .5 Units.

CAL ML (-135)
I was really impressed with Turek's debut the other night, and this is more of a play on him and the Flames at home than anything. I think they can score a few themselves and win against their former coach and teammate.
Risking .67 to win .5 Units

STL -.5 (-155)
I always like a rested team playing a team that played on the road the night before whether the rested team is at home or the road. Don't have any stats on that, but it has been successful for me. That this is the Blues vs. the Preds helps. The Blues need to give the rookie Johnson some more help defensively, but I think giving the half goal is worth the lower vig in this one. Risking .77 to win .5 Units.

SJ -.5 (-200)
SJ played a sloppy game the other night giving up a shorthanded goal in regulation and were down 2 goals in the 3rd, but still managed to force OT and lost on another shorthanded goal. Nabokov gave up 4 goals despite almost 40 shots. I like them at home to get their first win. Should be low scoring with MIN defensive system. Risking 1 unit to win .5 units.

Year: 5-1 +1.73 Units

Good luck to everyone

Mr.

Director
Forum Member
Nov 22, 1999
Toronto, ON
playing a lot....can't see anything worse than a split w/ these two...

Calgary pk -135
the old playin' against your old coach angle....etc....etc...

Edmonton -.5 -130

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
liking that atlanta pick.

biggrin.gif

Bet on MyBookie