Saturday

HONUS

Forum Member
Jul 27, 1999
Toronto
Yesterday: 0-1 (1.00)
To-date: 35-20 +17.04

Will Roy ever get #200? I think so...

Wheeling NJ. I'm not sure if it's because I like them so much in this spot or because I like the fact that they are the early game and I can sit back and have an enjoyable evening should they win:

NJ ml/NYR +0.5 PARLAY +1.46
NJ ml/COL +0.5 PARLAY +1.63
NJ ml/TB +0.5 PARLAY +1.46

I know no one is going to like these (especially the Rangers, given the posts from a couple of nights ago). Each played last night and lost. But I like the spots these are in. My favourite is the COL game and it pays the highest!

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
A couple of plays for me if you don't mind me adding to your thread. I usually don't do much on Sat. unless I really like something.

Tonight I like these:

OTT/BUF Un 5.5 (-125) 1.25 to win 1 Unit
The under is 10-15 overall for these 2 teams and the under 4-1 at home for OTT. The under is also 5-0-1 in the last six meetings between these 2. BUF has been good on D allowing less than 25 shots per game and a low goals against. OTT is scoring 3+ goals per game, but think that is a bit misleading with two 6, and one 7 goal games. The rest of their games have been under 3 goals for I think. Also, it appears that OTT is much better defensively at home. The wild card in this is Lalime is starting. He has struggled this year, and him starting almost made me pass on this. However, I think I like it more now that I think about it. I think this is Lalime?s chance at redemption and to win his starting job back. He has been working hard during his time backing up Hurme, and I think he will have a good game tonight.

DAL -.5 (-130) 1.3 to win 1 Unit
DAL owns NASH, and so does Belfour. They have won 8 of the last 9 and Belfour is 8-0-0 with three shutouts lifetime against NASH. He saw only 16 shots last night and Dallas is 2-0 so far this year vs NASH. DAL is 4-2 at NASH lifetime. NASH has lost 5 straight at home this year and is 1-5-1 ATS this year at home. I think DAL wins back to back games tonight for the first time this year.

Good luck everyone. Split last night. On the year 37-16-3 +11.83 Units.

HONUS

Forum Member
Jul 27, 1999
Toronto
Well, can't let a silly NJ loss de-rail my other three plays:

Half-unit on each of these:

NYR +0.5 -110
NYR ml +125

COL +0.5 -115
COL ml +120

TB +0.5 -120
TB ml +115

HONUS

Forum Member
Jul 27, 1999
Toronto
I should have caught this when I placed the wagers, but significant movment on the FLA/NYR line in favor of FLA.

When I bet the Parlay earlier this morning, it was NYR +0.5 -140. Now, it's +0.5 -110. Wow! Anyone know what is going on. Not all the books have this updated, so if you like FLA, jump on it now at the outlets which have not changed.

[This message has been edited by HONUS (edited 11-03-2001).]

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Man, DAL really let me down. They just did not show up at all and NASH PK played well. At least Lalime played great last night for OTT. Split and lost a tiny bit.

Bet on MyBookie