OTT ml/WASH +0.5 PARLAY +1.12
OTT ml/BUFF +0.5 PARLAY +1.16

H

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
Terrible goaltending.

Watch the replays, sometimes you have the right side but they don't pan out.

Keep your head up, sometimes the better team just doesn't show up. (like Boston is doing tonight)
frown.gif

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
honus was also on ott.
centre ice is right.

is that the goaly that is going to the olympic for slovenia or something like that, well now at least i know who wont win the gold medal
smile.gif

Centre Ice

Forum Member
Jan 2, 2000
Brooklin, Ontario, Canada
Well, new strategy for me.
From now on I'm ONLY picking fav's.
St. Louis off a long road trip, 2 shots, 2 goals, now 3-0.
Anehiem, plain pitiful it seems.
And Boston ? This has to be the most boring game I've seen. 10 shots for Toronto in 3 periods and Boston has looked so disorganized it's a joke, the place is like a mosoleum, I think half the fans are asleep.
Just my thoughts, I would like to know the Fav/Dog stats, will seee if I can find them.

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Honus, I know it is no solace, but 9 times out of 10 I think you were on the right side on that one, just not today. Get 'em tomorrow. Guessing that display by Hurme eliminated any lingering goalie controversy there is in OTT. I am gonna jump back in with some plays tomorrow after several days off.

lucky_fireman

Forum Member
Oct 26, 2001
Ontario, Canada
Honus don't give up just yet. Every so often a team that looks like it should have no trouble with a game doesn't come through, hang in there and more often then not the team that looks like it will have no problem will come through for you. Last night I hammered New Jersey and they lost to Tampa. So tonight I hammered them again and they beat Florida. Both nights you'd figure they would win but anything can happen on any given night. If I would have quit after last nights upset I would have not won tonight. Don't let the upsets deter you.

Bet on MyBookie