SATURDAY

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
What is wierd there are 22 messages archived you thanking me for my plays. Now this I would put a couple plays a day up in the forum if it were not guys like you.

VERY SAD

johnnyb.

Authentic
Forum Member
Mar 3, 2002
O.C.
www.johnnybhaircarecom
What is wierd there are 22 messages archived you thanking me for my plays. Now this I would put a couple plays a day up in the forum if it were not guys like you.

VERY SAD

Haha
You are a strange man. You went & looked for my posts? I doubt it was that many, more like 2... Any way, shake yourself you are a grown man. You have a higher impression of yourself than you deserve.
I blasted you because you go pay & comeback to post some PITY plays for the minions.

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL
Haha
You are a strange man. You went & looked for my posts? I doubt it was that many, more like 2... Any way, shake yourself you are a grown man. You have a higher impression of yourself than you deserve.
I blasted you because you go pay & comeback to post some PITY plays for the minions.

Its what touts do. TOUT

:facepalm:

Thunder Life

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
FYI - sure both you guys are doing great with your plays- The free picks which are emailed- are 59-40 all rated plays- all you have to do is subscribe. There is advertising but scroll down and you get the play they are all rated and on the card. FYI take care