SATURDAY

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
OLE MISS ML +175!!! OLE MISS +6'!!!!!!

This is the offense that PSU doesn't want to play. The DC put will be a factor. No one out really for Ole miss. This will be an easy win!!!!!!!!

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
OLE MISS ML +175!!! OLE MISS +6'!!!!!!

This is the offense that PSU doesn't want to play. The DC put will be a factor. No one out really for Ole miss. This will be an easy win!!!!!!!!
Good luck and Happy New Year ! 😊

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
Good luck and Happy New Year ! 😊
Right on Rock!!!!!
I'm heading out to Pasadena tonight..... Old Town is beautiful!!!

I got bamboozled though..... I made plans to go see Motley Crue, in the Palm Springs area. A new area. Bought tickets early in December....... And then F*ck heads canceled the show..... ASS WIPES!!!!
I booked a room for two nights, and can't cancel them, so..... NYE and NYD..... I'll be staying out there.

Looks like it's gonna be a good way to ring in 2025 Amigo!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
Bad clock management for BIATCH ass Kiffin, and Ole Miss..... But finally pull off a game that didn't have to wldwest out and lose or just make a bad call

Way to finish Rebels...... Kiffin you still blow.... Every where you have coached, except at University of Tennessee...... Everyone was happy to have you leave!!!

Well, Florida Atlantic was sad

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Right on Rock!!!!!
I'm heading out to Pasadena tonight..... Old Town is beautiful!!!

I got bamboozled though..... I made plans to go see Motley Crue, in the Palm Springs area. A new area. Bought tickets early in December....... And then F*ck heads canceled the show..... ASS WIPES!!!!
I booked a room for two nights, and can't cancel them, so..... NYE and NYD..... I'll be staying out there.

Looks like it's gonna be a good way to ring in 2025 Amigo!!
That sucks, but if you're ringing in 2025 I'd imagine your partying with Motley Crue!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
They love on formaldehyde.... They think... That's why mick Mars is no longer part of the group...... Shit happens... As gamblers... We know that..... Hope. Your day wen well.

Just checked into the hotel. It is wet out, but no more rain in the forecast

Reactions: rocky mountain
Bet on MyBookie