Saul promises a turnaround Saturday

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
My college handicapping alter-ego's job is in jeopardy. If the slide continues I will fire Saul and just cottail the very capable folks around here.

ytd 8-9, -0.48

Saul really excited about Auburn this week (take note 'Nol - possible fade alert!)

1.5 units: Auburn -15

1 unit: Iowa st. +9, SD State +8, Syracuse -24, Oregon St -3

GL to everyone except those betting opposite me. Quite frankly, I could use the luck in that situation. :)

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
saul murphy?.....saul...and murphy?

what are you?....a jew with a drinking problem?.....AND an alter ego!!!. :mj08:

Last edited:

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
Saul,

I have faith. At this moment, I am not on, or against, any of your plays, although I share the same concern on Syracuse as AR. However, I think this is a case where you could get the unorthadox backdoor cover by the big fave. I listed to the Buff/UConn game last week, and that Buffalo offense is awful... just awful. Consistent 3-and-outs leads to some very tired linemen and linebackers, which leads to potential big plays by the Cuse.

I would humbly suggest you go back to the well on Minnesota. Major letdown spot for CSU as a road non-conf. game coming off a last-minute loss to its biggest rival. Gophers should really be able to run, run, run right over CSU.

I'll be rooting for ya.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
BJ - On the sly, I actually slipped past Saul's security and threw 1/2 unit down on the Gophers early in the week. Saul only allows me to post full unit plays now though.

I asked Saul about Syracuse and he reassured me that Buffalo couldn't cover against one of those 8 man high school teams right now. Honestly, I am concerned myself - but I must show some faith for another week.

Weasel - Do you kid about the good luck part, or about the suggestion that I'm a drunken brawling Mick-Jew? :) ...If in fact that is my true self, it's Eddie Haskell's fault for calling Saul out in the first place.

Last edited:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
that`s my buddy,smurph.....

btw...it`s against the rules to speak of mass murderers,terrorists,monsters and lawyers in the football forums.....ruins the ambiance....just an fyi...

sic``em,pard...

Bet on MyBookie