Scamdicappers

Samuel

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
I have been getting calls from many sports services. They must be getting desperate at this time of the year ! Please, let me remind you that there are no good sport services out there. I have tried many of them. They charge you al lot of money and then they bury you with their picks. Jimmy Vaccaro and Score almost buried me. I know that you already know this but I just wanted to ut this out as a reminder. Good luck in all of your wagers!

Neemer

Forum Member
Aug 24, 1999
Bluegrass!
Ya know, I've been gambling for over 12 yrs. now, and I have yet to get a call from one of these jokers. I dunno whether to be sad or glad. I could sure have a good time with some of these assholes and would love the opp. to go toe to toe with a couple of these idiots. Oh well...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Neemer we can send some your way. Just put your tele number up in one of the forums. You will find out how many stop by here from those joints. ;) There kind-da like the FBI. :cool:

spanky2

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
toronto,canada
Neemer,hope you can 'Spy Scan' your "stuff" and sites you visit. WAY TOO many Scamdicappers out there. The main one in Toronto goes by "Cash Pommer" and the sad fuch doe NOT even know the names of the players on the team he is giving out as his P.O.M. or P.O.Y. or 25 UNIT play, etc. etc. etc..
All MORONS, Man you are lucky they don't have your #, they NEVER give up. Shit ,there is'nt a player out there that couldn't tell you a funny story about how bad news these peons are. Man, it's sad,some guys betting $$$ they don't have ,just to try to get back what they lost in the first place. Some stories are funny, BUT, alot are really sad..It's a shame :nono: :nono: :nono:
SPANKY>>>>>>>>

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Samuel

Forum Member
Jan 8, 2002
Scamdicappers continued

Scamdicappers continued

I believe I have really figured out how to beat these services. When they leave a free pick on your answering machine just bet the opposite way. A guy gave me the Dodgers today and Colorado won. My friend called and said a service gave him Minnesota. Cleveland won! It is unbelievable how many they miss. It must be a talent to be as bad as they are. If a person is willing to bet opposite them I think you would make a lot of money. What do you think?