Schott Putt

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
Oct 15

After all the talking the Redskins players did before the season against HC Schottenheimer, they seem quiet lately.

With a terrible team and an especially bad QB group (where are Banks and George now?), Schott turned around a 0-5 start to win 8 of the next 11 games.

8-3 with the redskins to end the season and 5-1 with the Chargers. And both teams were terrible the year before he got there. Thats a respectable 13-4.

I feel Schott really blew the game S D @ DEN, but mostly he has been right on.

The Bengals should get him at all costs.

Doesnt Redskin owner Snyder get the saying "a fool and his money are soon parted".

Last edited:

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
Oct 15

respect where respect is due.

Marty Schottenheimer

Pro Career
Marty Schottenheimer was named the thirteenth head coach in Chargers history on January 29, 2002. In fifteen full seasons as a head coach in the NFL, Schottenheimer has led his teams to twelve winning seasons. He is tenth on the NFL's all-time list with 158 wins, and his 11 playoff appearances is fifth in NFL history. Schottenheimer spent the 2001 as the Washington Redskins head coach and director of football operations. In his 10 years as head coach of the Kansas City Chiefs (1989-1998), he had a record of 104-65-1 and advanced to the playoffs seven times. The Cleveland Browns went to the playoffs all four full seasons (1985-88) he was coach. In 1986, Schottenheimer was the consensus AFC coach of the year. He coached with the Portland Storm (WFL) in 1974, New York Giants (1975-77), and Detroit Lions (1978-79), and Cleveland Browns (1980-84). In 1984, he took over as the Browns' head coach midway through the season. Played linebacker for Buffalo (1965-68) and Boston Patriots (1969-1970). Career record: 158-104-1.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

sbramm

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2002
Imperial Beach Ca.
Thanks 4bubba!!

Thanks 4bubba!!

The Boltz being +7 this week shows that they are still not getting the respect they deserve. Since Marty became coach all the past couple years trends etc. should be all thrown out the window as the Boltz are a totally different team. The trends do highly favor Oakland but they include the Ryan Leaf era and are bogus for sure!!!LOL :)

He Hate Me

Forum Member
Feb 21, 2001
Seal Beach,Ca
There is nothing that MArty has done that has helped Sd win. Soft shedule and some players back from injuries. Chargers were very unlucky last year with injuries. In fact they should be 6-0 and should have beat Kc by 4 tds. Furthermore he raped an 18 yr old girl.

4bubba

Forum Member
Jun 10, 2001
Las Vegas, NV
Oct 16

He hate me,

I dont know what Schott ever did to you, but it must have been something personal. Is Marty the reason you are "He Hate Me"?
Is Marty the reason you seem to be the most negative person at MJs? I am sorry I didnt notice it until now. Your name reflects your attitude.

The people at MJs are not your enemys. Please try a little positive karma. I still feel you have a lot to contribute, but you turn off people with the "negative vibes".

Just my opinion, and not necessarily anyone elses.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg