Scotty @ Betjamaica - Awesome Guy!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

OverUnder

Fly EAGLES Fly!
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2004
PENNA
You guys were right!
I just joined betjamaica a few days ago and today they had a glitch which said I had no money in my account....Well,I talked to shayla first and then Scotty.
He even called my back to tell me that is was all fixed....where do you get service like that?
And so nice to talk to people that speak English well.....Just thought Id pass this along...Great bunch people there.
If anyone is looking for a book,I totally recommend them.

Thumbs Up!! :clap: :clap:

beantownjim

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2001
BOSTON
HE MIGHT BE A GREAT GUY BUT I WOULDNT TAKE A LEAK IN FRONT OF HIM ANYBODY WITH SCOTTY AS A FIRST NAME I AUTOMATICALLY THINK THE KID IS A FAG.I HIGHLY RECOMEND CHANGING HIS NAME TO SOMETHING MORE MASCULINE LIKE (JIM) HEY SCOTTY LET ME GUESS YOUR NICK NAME IS SCOOTER THIS IS WHAT MOST SCOTTIES LIKE TO BE CALLED MAYBE THIS IS WHY THEY ARE ALL FRUITS

ALWAYS SLEEP WITH YOUR HANDS ABOVE THE COVERS (OVER AND UNDER) THIS WAY YOU WONT BE TEMPTED TO TOUCH SCOTTIES/SCOOTERS WEINER :rolleyes:

OverUnder

Fly EAGLES Fly!
Forum Member
Sep 10, 2004
PENNA
You are a total moron.
Try to say something nice about the guy and you have some stupid ass comment.....keep it to yourself.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

chump

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2000
I'm a huge fan of Betjamaica!!!!

They are the best imo

beantownjim

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2001
BOSTON
HEY OVER AND UNDER I LOVE BET JAMACIA I HAVE USED THEM IN THE PAST I NEVER SAID I DIDNT LIKE BET JAMACIA I DONT LIKE THE NAME SCOTTY THIS IS ALL I AM SAYING.

I HIGHLY RECOMEND BET JAMAICA PLUS AS AN ADDED BONUS THIS MONTH ANYBODY SIGNING UP WITH A 500 DOLLAR DEPOSIT INSTEAD OF THE BONUS MONEY SCOTTY/SCOOTER WILL HOOK YOU UP WITH A SWEET JAMAICAN HOOKER ON YOUR NEXT VISIT TO JAMAICA.I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKING HEY SCOTTY IS GIVING US A 20 DOLLAR HOOKER AND SAVING ON THE BONUS MONEY NOT TRUE SCOTTY HAS A COUPLE OF BEAUTIES THESE HOOKERS ARE 100 DOLLAR HOOKERS AND WE ARE GETTING 50 DOLLARS OFF THE GOING RATE.I THINK THIS IS A GREAT DEAL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
glad you like them. its a damn good book and the customer service is better than anywhere ive ever played

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

vyrus858

Forum Member
Apr 9, 2003
San Diego, CA
Scotty is one of the top guys in the industry...Handles every client as if they were depositing 10 G's, even if their conservative...Love the betjamaica, top book...New pinnacle imo

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
scotty runs that place like no other. people rave about the customer service over there and quick payouts.

tell him madjacksports sent ya.