Se?or Capper?s Handicapping 2015 Season - NCAA Plays are up

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
The NFL & NCAA Football Season is HERE !!

Season includes ALL my NFL preseason, regular season and post season plays as well as the Big One.
It also includes ALL my NCAA Football plays up to and including the National Championship Game.

NCAA WEEK 1 PLAYS ARE UP !!!

Now for those that don't know much about me....

I was born in Wichita Kansas (Rock Chalk) & raised in Vegas.

I started handicapping the NFL on the old AOL boards, when AOL was THE thing going at the time.
When the AOL Boards closed down I came upon a site called MadJackSports (in 2000) and I've been here ever since.
During that time I have acquired a very strong following of members by posting weekly winners, with analysis, and ending each season in the black.
I have 15 Consecutive Winning Seasons, recorded and verified at MadJackSports.
This season won't be any different.

Last season we ended up 34 games above .500. Not my strongest of seasons, but a decent profit nonetheless.

I DON"T throw out 40, 60. or 80 picks out there a week and hope to hit at least 50% or more. That's not handicapping.

I DO handicap every NFL game, and loads of NCAA games, then post and bet the strongest plays.

Our Money Train is primed and ready to roll.

animated-train-image-0018.gif

ALL ABOARD !!

Thanks again and lets make some money & have fun doing it !!

:00011
Se?or Capper

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
Boom !!

Boom !!

HAWAII +7.5/8.0

Bufs are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 attempts as non-conference road chalk.

Add Colorado is 5-43 SU in thier last 48 games as a visitor, with only ONE WIN coming by more than 5 points.

USC transfer QB Wittek gives Bows the kind of arm that could make a Faster-paced Spread Offense click.

An upset wouldn't suprise me in the least. :0corn

RAINBOWS !!!

------

Come aboard.

Time for some profitable fun !!

Get some !!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg