Se?or Capper?s Handicapping 2015 Season

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
The NFL & NCAA Football Season is coming up very soon, and I'm very excited.

Starting today (July 12th) I'm offering a "GET IN EARLY SPECIAL" at a reduced season rate.

Sign up by the 1st game of the Preseason (AUG 13th) and save $200.00 of the regular season price of $1200.00.

This includes ALL my NFL preseason, regular season and post season plays as well as the Big One.
It also includes ALL my NCAA Football plays up to and including the National Championship Game.

Now for those that don't know much about me....

I was born in Wichita Kansas (Rock Chalk) & raised in Vegas.

I started handicapping the NFL on the old AOL boards, when AOL was THE thing going at the time.
When the AOL Boards closed down I came upon a site called MadJackSports (in 2000) and I've been here ever since.
During that time I have acquired a very strong following of members by posting weekly winners, with analysis, and ending each season in the black.
I have 15 Consecutive Winning Seasons, recorded and verified at MadJackSports.
This season won't be any different.

Last season we ended up 34 games above .500. Not my strongest of seasons, but a decent profit nonetheless.

I DON"T throw out 40, 60. or 80 picks out there a week and hope to hit at least 50% or more. That's not handicapping.

I DO handicap every NFL game, and loads of NCAA games, then post and bet the strongest plays.

Our Money Train is primed and ready to roll.

animated-train-image-0018.gif

ALL ABOARD !!

Thanks again and lets make some money & have fun doing it !!

:00011
Se?or Capper

Last edited:

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000

Starting today (July 12th) I'm offering a "GET IN EARLY SPECIAL" at a reduced season rate.

Sign up by the 1st game of the Preseason (AUG 13th) and save $200.00 of the regular season price of $1200.00.

This includes ALL my NFL preseason, regular season and post season plays as well as the Big One.
It also includes ALL my NCAA Football plays up to and including the National Championship Game.

I started handicapping the NFL on the old AOL boards, when AOL was THE thing going at the time.
When the AOL Boards closed down I came upon a site called MadJackSports (in 2000) and I've been here ever since.
During that time I have acquired a very strong following of members by posting weekly winners, with analysis, and ending each season in the black.

Last season we ended up 34 games above .500. Not my strongest of seasons, but a decent profit nonetheless.

I DON"T throw out 40, 60. or 80 picks out there a week and hope to hit at least 50% or more. That's not handicapping.

I DO handicap every NFL game, and loads of NCAA games, then post and bet the strongest plays.

ALL ABOARD !!

Se?or Capper

Gluck Bro. This guy is solid as a rock.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
What name did you use during your AOL posting days, Senor?

Senor, you didn't have a screen name on the AOL message boards? I used to keep a log of all the cappers and how they did in MLB, CFB and NFL, hoops somewhat, many of those cappers are now services (CRUSHER, Rockdaman, Bookkillr, Gully35 has Cappers Access web page w/links and his, daily picks) among others.

Who were you?

My old screen name was BBYATSC.

Geno, JNG and a few others were in my college bowl contest I had in 1997-98 or a year later, I'm too old now to remember. LOL!

GL!

WB

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
Thanks Jeff heres to a great season :toast:

Bill .... one name I can remember I used was PickN2Win then I changed it when I met Pepin46 but I can't remember for the life of me......blame it on old age

I remember meat and potatoes

william13

Forum Member
Feb 9, 2005
hoosier
Thanks Jeff heres to a great season :toast:

Bill .... one name I can remember I used was PickN2Win then I changed it when I met Pepin46 but I can't remember for the life of me......blame it on old age

I remember meat and potatoes

most old aol at musky place ????

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
most old aol at musky place ????

They are spread all over the place, william.

I know Kiddzman posts mostly at Musky. I ain't talked with him in years.

Merfmiles disappeared, someone told me he passed away, heart failure.

Thesul10, Dog1Cat2 (Diane), AlaScott (Scott), Kevy is @ Rx (He was a horrible mod at Bobby B's forum, glad that place is basically non-active), menace777 is still around, daBomb2000 has his own service, Bookkillr (Keith) is a service, hoospguru, Crusher is a service, BookieBasher is a service, not many ol' timers left posting that I recognize anymore.

Just a bunch of younger, millenials, who think they have it all figured out. LOL!

GL this year in football william!

:0074

jng

Packer Fan
Forum Member
Nov 15, 2000

Thesul10, Dog1Cat2 (Diane), AlaScott (Scott), Kevy is @ Rx (He was a horrible mod at Bobby B's forum, glad that place is basically non-active), menace777 is still around, daBomb2000 has his own service, Bookkillr (Keith) is a service, hoospguru, Crusher is a service, BookieBasher is a service, not many ol' timers left posting that I recognize anymore.

Just a bunch of younger, millenials, who think they have it all figured out. LOL!

I was in touch with Merfmiles--real name John--and I loved his very colorful pick pages. He was not well for many years.

TheSul10 had those special NFL picks of his that hit at a high percentage. Haven't seen him in years.

AlaScott was always tapped out but confident. I wasn't aware that daBomb (Jake) had a service. I do know that he has two lovely little girls.

Remember when Bookkillr had his streaks??

Tom0Co's site was taken over by Elvis and is a pleasant low volume site where Elvis posts dozens of props each NFL week. Which I obviously can't name.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
I was in touch with Merfmiles--real name John--and I loved his very colorful pick pages. He was not well for many years.

TheSul10 had those special NFL picks of his that hit at a high percentage. Haven't seen him in years.

AlaScott was always tapped out but confident. I wasn't aware that daBomb (Jake) had a service. I do know that he has two lovely little girls.

Remember when Bookkillr had his streaks??

Tom0Co's site was taken over by Elvis and is a pleasant low volume site where Elvis posts dozens of props each NFL week. Which I obviously can't name.

I miss Tom's ol' site and Tom. He was a good one!!

Remember JerseyGiant? LOL

william13

Forum Member
Feb 9, 2005
hoosier

ever hang at wagertalk ?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
ever hang at wagertalk ?

No William. I sure haven't. I posted plays at Bettorsworld and they monitored me when I was posting on AOL message boards up until the time AOL took down the message boards and hometown web pages were no longer available to use the way they were before the upgrades to blogging.

BIGTEX5

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2011

ALL ABOARD !!

Se?or Capper

Senor, is there a way to contact you via email? Thanks

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com

I'm offering a "GET IN EARLY SPECIAL" at a reduced season rate.

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg