Se?or Capper's Handicapping 2014 Season - currently on a 19-9-1 Spread Run

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com

Money Train is moving along nicely down the track and it won't be slowing down this week....

Really liking both the NCAA and NFL Card this week. Matter of fact I believe this is the best Card so far this season.

We have no less than 7 Strong NCAA plays posted.

As well as Thursday Night, Sunday and Monday NFL Plays coming up.

Need some extra cash and want to have fun while making it ??

Come join us in our forum.

:0071
Come get some.

As always
Best to all

Se?or Capper
:00011

klpp1967

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2014
Followed senors NFL years ago. How is your NFL record this year not counting the pre-season since you always advised not to play much on pre-season games? Might be interested in buying the last few weeks but wanted to check on record.

klpp1967

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2014
:popcorn2

will take the silence as a sign of a rough year. Heard from some boys in Vegas the last few weeks in pros have not been good at all and the start to the season was very ugly. A little transparency in record keeping would only help all of us.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
First of all you are not even a client and your numbers aren't accurate.

Second... Yes, even I have bad weeks. I'm not perfect by any means. Keep in mind I can't handicap a total collapse by a team, horrendous coaching nor turnovers. Stuff happens and occasionally it may seem that they ALL go against you.
That' something we ALL deal with. Not just me.

Everyone was told coming in that this season would probably be the toughest since 1999 and sure enough it has, for the majority of services.
Giving it my best as usual, you lose money, I lose money.

Most understand but some expect to win every week and when it doesn't happen they act out.
Blow off some steam, call me whatever.....then move on to next week.

Staying positive is the key. Believe me it works.

Last edited:

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
Second... Yes, even I have bad weeks. I'm not perfect by any means. Keep in mind I can't handicap a total collapse by a team, horrendous coaching nor turnovers. Stuff happens and occasionally it may seem that they ALL go against you.
That' something we ALL deal with. Not just me.

Staying positive is the key. Believe me it works.

Well said Lanny!! I had a service for two years, 900#, it was time consuming but thankfully I didn't have to talk to my clients back then, all they did was dial into the number and the picks were there when they were supposed to be and if the picks did well, the clients raved, if the picks failed to produce positive results, I didn't have to hear about it, I just didn't get calls to the 900#! :mj07:

This is today's age with all the social media and it's the behavior of those who 'gamble', they are either rational or hostile towards the capper!! It's the nature of the beast! When ya win, everyone loves you, when you lose, they forgot you won for them before!

Kudos for you for having a thick skin, cuz the business of taking money from clients can eat at ya mentally and internally!! How the touts that have been around for over 30 plus years deal with it is beyond me, but they make a living out of it, whether they win or lose!

The ol' saying "There is a sucker born every minute!" I guess, keeps them in business! :mj07:

Best of luck!!

WB

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com
:0008

Thick is right but still takes its toll both mentally as well as physically.

This guy is an imposter, a joke, and just wanted to cause trouble. No sweat here.

best to you :toast:

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
My only suggestion would be to post weekly updates as to how the service is doing.

You have been winning on this site forever and if you have a losing week or two, who gives a shit? Your customers trust you and possible customers who are influenced by a losing run over a short period of time are probably customers you don't want anyway.

GL going forward.

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Great job Senor!

Do you have a year to date record?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rrc

Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
Up just short of 20 units in a "down" year is fantastic.

Congrats :0008

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com

ya that was funny....dudes a psycho :dizzy:

Sat Bowls were 3-1 with Penn State, Duke and SC. USC got back-doored.

NFL Sweep today 5-0 with ......GB, PHI, CAR, SEA, IND.

27-9 Sides since Week 14

CaPPiNg TiGeRz

Forum Member
May 9, 2002
Louisiana

ya that was funny....dudes a psycho :dizzy:

Sat Bowls were 3-1 with Penn State, Duke and SC. USC got back-doored.

NFL Sweep today 5-0 with ......GB, PHI, CAR, SEA, IND.

27-9 Sides since Week 14

Overall season record for both nfl and ncaaf ?

continued success this bowl season and nfl playoffs.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

sportscaster

Post review
Post review
Jan 12, 2015
Not suprised to see pay guys struggling.

Not suprised to see pay guys struggling.

Always knew thunder sucked because he plays way too much volume. Know I know senor is a fraud as well. Paid the fag $800 for his season on his site and about halfway thru season I find out I don't get all the plays. What a joke! And in pre-season he said to play very small but he loves to lump ore-season into his record since he won. Here were the plays I got until he cut my membership off. He is a joke and a fraud..

W L P

1 SF 1 4 0 GB, Bal, NE, TB
2 Car 1 4 0 Jax, Sea, GB, Indy
3 Sea, Chi, NO, ATL 4 2 1 Car, GB* Bal
4 Ind, Bal, KC 3 3 0 Wash, Atl, NO
5 GB 1 3 1 NO, Chi, Det Cle
6 Ind, Bal, Chi 3 2 0 Buff, Cin
7 Ind, Balt, Mia, KC 4 1 0 Hou
8 NO O, Minn 2 4 0 Bal, Det, Ind, NYJ
9 AZ, Ind, Ind O 3 6 0 Car, Bal, Hou, SD, Den, SF
10 AZ, GB, Phi 3 2 0 NO, Mia
11 NE, NE O 2 3 0 NO, SD, Pitt