MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com

Hey Guys,

Stopping in to show you a glimpse of what is happening in "Our Forum".
I received an email asking to do just that, maybe they wanted proof ?IDK, regardless here it is....

Week 4 (7-1-1 ATS.)

Week 5 (9-1-0 ATS .) not including three 2nd half winners of AZ +1.5, ATL and ATL -7 over 24. add a 2nd lossah HOU Over 20.

That adds up to my current spread run, 16-2-1 ATS the last two weeks !!!

First a little harmless pitch :0corn ......

You guys are missing out as I'm a man on fire !!

My Weekly, Monthly and Season clients have already made their Enrollment Fee back and then some, and some, and even some more.

As the season progresses, it only gets easier. I'm stoked and ready for more outstanding weeks like these two.

We've got a great bunch of people in there !!

Not too late to hop aboard this Money Train, plenty of track left and I'm making this a non-stop !!!

bth_trainsmileyf.gif

All aboard !! You won't be sorry !!

Thanks Guys
Senor Capper

==========

Now to the Meat & Potatoes............

THURSDAY NIGHT

cleveland_logo.gif
-3.5 WINNAH !!

=================

EARLY HOME FAVORITE PLAYS

falconsheaderlarge.gif
-9.0 LOSSAH !!

Matty at Home is 16-1 SU and 12-5 ATS & Atlanta?s penchant for bouncing back at home during the regular season off an immediate home loss is a perfect
5-0 ATS.

HC Ryan?s dismal dog log in games off a loss vs an opponent off a loss is 0-3 ATS. Add his dastardly 3-9 ATS career mark in his last twelve games against teams from the NFC.

Yes. Dastardly :)

Falcons HC Smith is a perfect 16-0 ATS in games off a loss of 6 or more points & are 6-1 as favs in 2nd of Back to Back HG?s.

Add ATL 8-1 ATS as a fav of 3+ pts vs an AFC squad.
Jets are 0-5 ATS as non-division RDs of more than 4 pts.

If their hated rival NOR pulls the "upset?" on Sunday. This play will even be stronger.

2nd half plays: ATL -7 and Over 24 WINNAH !! WINNAH !!

----------------

packersheaderlarge.gif
-6.5 WINNAH !!

The Cheeseheads trail the Lions by a game and half, with an extra week to prepare. Secondly, this is a double ?inside-out? affair with Detroit off a win over Chicago in which they were outgained while Green Bay enters off a loss over Cincinnati in which they won the stats by over 100 yards. That puts the Lions in a trap they may not be able to handle.

Packers? domination in this series (12-1 SU and 10-3 ATS), they are 10-2 ATS when playing with rest, and 31-13 ATS in games under Mike McCarthy. Toss in a wicked 9-1 ATS mark in their last ten games off a SU & ATS loss.

GB is 7-0 with rest & 16-3 as favs of less than 7 pts

Lions 0-6 ATS off scoring 35+ pts, are 3-11 ATS vs 'Pack, & are 1-10 ATS off a DD SU/ATS win.

----------------

49ersheaderlarge.gif
-6.5, -5.5, -4.0 EASY WINNAHS X3 !!

I played SF three times as the lines went My WaY.

If it isn?t obvious by now, the Texans are the biggest fakers in the NFL, true paper champions if there was ever an example. Matt Schaub (3 int. returns last 3 games) proved with emphasis why he can?t be counted on to win big games, throwing a bone-headed pick six against Seattle when all he needed to do was keep the clock running.

YES I'M STILL PISSED !! :mad:

Run Gore more !!
It appears that SF is back to thier power run game complemented by a stingy defense. ..winning combination.

49ers will prove their toughness with emphasis after the Texans have already pinballed off the Ravens and Seahawks.

HOU is currently just 3-10 ATS, with a 210-159 pt deficit in its last 8 games.

SF 5-1 ATS off topping 34 pts.

--------------------

Time to let the DOGS out.....

ravensheaderlarge.gif
+3.0 OUTRIGHT WINNAH !!

Fins 0-6 ATS as a favorite in games against the AFC North and an equally depressing 0-6 ATS record as home chalk during the 2Q (Game Five thru Eight) of the season. Add 11-23 their last 34 as home chalk.

Ravens are 11-3-1 ATS as dogs against the AFC East, including 5-0 ATS off a loss.
Add Flacco is 5-1 ATS in his NFL career in games off a SU favorite loss.

Defending SB champions are 17-8-1 ATS in games as a dog after being tripped up as a favorite the prior game, we?ve got a taste for some grilled mahi-mahi.

I like them to win the game. :00hour :00hour :00hour

saintsheaderlarge.gif
pick WINNAH !!

Some may be impressed with the Bears offense avg 32 ppg but much of that has been on big plays including 2 last week leading to 97 yards.
Da Bears D is allowing 65% comp vs Dalton, Ponder, Big Ben and Stafford and now must face Drew Brees who has avg?d 351 ypg & 68% excluding the rain soaked TB game.

The chalk is on an 11-4 ATS run in N'awlin outings, with the host 3-0 ATS this year. Saints #6 & #3 on "O" & "D", with the Bears 20th & 25th

Add Saints are 12-0 ATS (+10.2 ppg) since Nov 2008 following a game where they recorded at least four sacks & Payton & Brees have gone 15-1 ATS.

Da Bears are 0-6 ATS since Oct 25, 2009 the week after a game in which they attempted at least ten more passes than their season-to-date average (they threw it 47 times in their loss to the Lions)

If it was later in the season, with weather being a factor, making the playing field slow & sloppy I may have sided with the home team. BUT the weather is nice and the playing surface is fast :0074

cardinalsheaderlarge.gif
+3.0 OUTRIGHT WINNAH !!

How do the 1-2 Panthers find themselves favored on the road these days?
CAR has been a non-division road favorite just seven times in franchise history when playing off a SU & ATS win ? and is 0-7 ATS? losing every game STRAIGHT-UP. :scared

Panthers have won the stats in only one game this season while the Cardinals have been out-gained just once in 2013 & the only team that the Panthers have beaten all season is the 0-4 Giants. Soon to be 0-5 ??!!

On the flip side, the Cardinals are 7-0 ATS as home dogs versus sub. 500 non-division opponents.

Lets not forget that Daryl Washington makes his season debut for the Arizona Cardinals. He automatically pushes the Arizona Cardinals defense up a tier. He was the 3rd best inside linebacker in the league LY.
Suspension is over and you can bet he's chompin at the bit !!

We've seen this before....WRONG TEAM FAVORED.

AZ 2nd half +1.5 WINNAH !!

Closer Calls

IND +3.0 OUTRIGHT WINNAH !!

CIN +1.0 OUTRIGHT WINNAH !!

===============

Baylor in College -27.0 WINNAH !!

Bears are revenge masters with a 5-1 ATS mark as favorites in that role against conference foes, and are 4-0 ATS when coming off a win of 28 or more points.

Conference dogs of 14 or more points, off a SU win as a dog of 14 or more points, are 0-18 SU and 3-14-1 ATS when facing an .833 or greater foe the next game.

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Korn

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2000
Delta, BC
Sick run Senor! Crushing it! :0074 I sure miss your picks. Curious what your overall record is so far from weeks 1-3? And did the price of the service go up recently? Thought it was 500 for the year before?

Thanks and keep that heater on full blast!!!

Senor Capper

is feeling it
Channel Member
Nov 14, 2000
Vegas
www.SenorCapper.com

thank you :0008

Actually the answers to both of your questions are fairly simple and to some, obvious.

Early Weeks?

First off all.....Would you bet on a horse, boxer etc...that nobody knows anything about, especially not knowing their competition also?

No difference here. :nono:

I did about the same as the well-known BIG BOYS....
Phil Steele. Marc Lawrence. Dave Cokin. etc...
Poor records ATS.

You can't bet on something and expect to win if you don't have much of anything to base it on.
Preseason shows us next to nothing.. IMO.

On the other-hand, I tried my best, as I'm sure the BIG GUYS did too, but that isn't going to cut it and unfortunately LUCK wasn't on our side.

More important is what I am doing and what I can do for you now. With the right information and knowledge about the teams, it's obvious how this works, hence my record.

-----------

Have my rates risen?

Yes they have and I expect them to do so again as the season progresses & the Money Train continues along :cool:

Currently the rates are as follows:

125 week
250 month
600 season (which includes post-season & the BIG Game!) :00hour

12 weeks remaining in the regular season.

Presently 700.00 season saves 50.00 (vs. 250 month x 3 = 750) and the post and SB is free. :0074

thanks again :toast:

==========

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg