Sea/Wash

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

dangerously

PLAY BALL
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2006
NJ
I do all my game analysis trying to read between the lines, not just comparing the stats.....IMO on paper this game looks evenly matched with Wash holding a small advantage with the strengh of their schedule. To their disadvantage though is the fact that they had to go all out to win the last 4 games to get to this point, and now travel to the great northwest to try and win another with a 3rd string QB at the helm. Grueling 5 game stint to say the least. Seattle had clinched their spot back on 12/09 with a convincing win over AZ. and IMO from that point on concentrated on staying healthy.
If you look at their away games this year which include Pitt, Clev., Cara.,Phil., and ATL. they probably logged more traveling miles than anybody in the NFL. . You can't ever expect this team to win 12-13 games in a season, and Holgram knows that and coaches this team accordingly.

I was most impressed with the win at PHIL after playing at ST LOu. , and winning the week before.

Sea is potent on OFF. & DEF. and although Wash will come to play , I don't think they can stay in this game to the very end...SEA - 3 1/2 :SIB

GLTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!