Seattle Supersonics @ Minnesota Timberwolves

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Champion Plays

Forum Member
Jul 8, 2002
Las Vegas
We'll go with the Seattle Supersonics as a road dog tonight when they visit the Minnesota Timberwolves.

The Sonics are 3-1 SU and ATS so far this season. They won their first three games and covered the line by a total of 40 points but last time out were very disappointing at home against the Atlanta Hawks. They shot just 38% in that game including a horrible 1-for-18 from beyond the arc. We expect them to bounce back with a strong performance tonight on their first of a four-game road trip. Seattle have covered five straight in this series.

The T'wolves have won and covered their last two games to improve to 4-3 SU and 3-4 ATS. They return home following a successful two-game road trip where they routed the Magic 100-71 and beat the Heat 88-79. While they deserve to be favorite's for tonight's contest we're expecting a close game and will recommend the Sonics plus the points.

Recommended Play: Seattle +6.5

ELVIS

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2002
memphis
champ, do you have much success with the nba ? i acn usually follow it pretty well. always break even or win/lose very little. i am curious ? i looked at this game tonight and did not have a feeling one way or the other. do you follow any system or team in particular ?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg