!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
BTW:I didn't have any action on the seattle/jays game tonite, but i'd just like to vent again.

it makes me sick the way Buck Martinez is managing this underachieving team...
I've said in the past, i don't like Billy Koch..he comes in again with a 6-3 lead and almost blows it...who ever had the under in this game must be really pissed off...

last nite same thing...quantrill sets things up for a jays win, koch blows it, and the Jays lose one...(again, i didn't have action on last nite's jays game either...)

Quantrill has a rubber arm so he can eat up those long innings..why not keep him in for the ninth and do a bullpen by committee....? but no, Kock comes in again...and nearly fawks things up..when will this guy get lost?

TIME TO MAKE $$$

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 24, 2001
TORONTO, CANADA
TVG,

I am a friend of Bob Elliot of the Toronto Sun, look for Koch to be let go this summer!

Don't say to anyone that I told you!!

------------------
ROLL THE DICE

nole47

Forum Member
May 14, 2001
florida
they screwed me very badly. had em in 2 parlays and they basically caused a 20 unit swing for me by losing. screw em. oakland is going beat their asses in the postseason. Take those 40:1 series odds to the bank on oakland

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Teddy KGB

Senior Pimp
Forum Member
May 15, 2001
Morris County, NJ
Well even though I had them in parlays I ended up hedgin them for $500 so I actually went from loving seattle to loving toronto. I got toronto at +190 so I guess I was the only dork to be chearin for the Jays... oh wells.

------------------
THAT ACE COULD NOT HAVE HELPED YOU!