SEC Saturday

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

bucket

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2004
Coming from the Heart of the Deep South...
Only my 2nd post +4 units

5* Ole Miss- (-2)Auburn has hung it up for this season. Rumors swirling that Ellis is out already and that UAB's Mike Anderson will be the next coach on the plains. The tad pad is a tough place to play. Ole Miss wins atleast by 10 and this could get real ugly.

2* Alabama(-6 bought) Coleman should be packed as the VOLS travel to Tuscaloosa. With all of the conspiracy stuff surrounding this two football programs the crowd will be relentless. It's AL's first time at home in two weeks and they are close to being healthy for the first time since Conference play started. This is not a homer play but I believe there is value in this line. The Tide is tough at home and should give TN. all they want. Bama shuts down Mcfagdon with Stiffling defense from Emmitt Thomas and they should be ok. Shelton is beginning to get his stroke back and they are getting bigger contributions from the bench. Tide wins by 12.

2* Florida- (-9) LSU travels to Gainsville with both teams having the week off. FL is probably the 2nd toughest place to play behind Rupp. The Gators should be able to put this team away if Lee can bang on Lloreda and wear him out.

2* Miss. St-(-6 bought) Arkansas is a tough place to play but Bowers and Roberts should have no problem takin' it to the hogs.This is not the same ARK type teams that basketball fans are used to.

1* Kentucky-(6) UGA somehow beat KY in Rupp. KY is starting to pick it up as Tubby is hounding their azz's and they get sweet revenge in Athens.

Plays 1-5*
On my way to Tuscaloosa...Good Luck

Bucket