Second half burn

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
How the fuck Kent didn't cover the +6.5 Second half is just total bs.. wow.. 1st and goal at 3 lose 30 yards then get ball back and get sacked 3 times and turn it over on downs on your own 2 to allow easy score to blow it.. holy shit I've seen it all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
doesn't matter if they are young adults in college or Pros in the NFL ....

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID

twofingers

Forum Member
Nov 16, 1999
Central Michigan has been involved in the two luckiest covers of all time for me. First in bowl game vs W Kentucky a few years ago and then last night. It was simply amazing.

53defense

Forum Member
Apr 3, 2010
The First State
These MAC games seem to just be crazy every year.

Lots of fun to watch for sure

Not so much for investors

Its all high jinx and madness and makes less sense than the political arena in our country today.

And that is saying something.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
You guys didn?t put money on that game, did ya????:00x10

Yep took a chance on Kent, they had outgained CMU at half and thought they would cover, it was a miracle they didn't cover, I was going to play the second half under instead... Oh well. It was just one of those wacky games, and never betting the MAC again.

twofingers

Forum Member
Nov 16, 1999
You guys didn?t put money on that game, did ya????:00x10

My favorite conference to bet. Love those Tues/Wed schedules.

If you can follow injuries in the MAC youc can find good value. The drop off from 1st string to 2nd string is usually pretty noticable, especially at QB. Ball St, Kent, Western, and Miami all suffered injuries to starting QB (and to back ups as well) and have had a hard time competing. Hard enough for those schools to find one D1 caliber QB. To have a capable back up is very difficult. Last year Kent had their starting running back pressed into service for a number of games due to injuries.

Bet on MyBookie