SECOND HALF Opinions????

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

UGA12

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2003
Between The Hedges
had the bucs minus 3 for game, just bought it back will eat juice. Game not going the way I saw it going, dont trust the bucs.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Blackman

Winghead
Forum Member
Aug 31, 2003
New Jersey
UGA12 said:
had the bucs minus 3 for game, just bought it back will eat juice. Game not going the way I saw it going, dont trust the bucs.

Agreed....was very lucky to hit the first half over - don't think either side is all that reliable in this game. Jax looks good, but can they keep it up, especially since Fred Taylor can not get to the outside at all? Without seeing the lines my only lean would be the under, but this is a no play for me.

GL to all who pull the trigger on the 2H.

BM

Topdog

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Houston, Texas
UGA12

UGA12

I see the Bucs settling down and playing a strong 2nd half. I think it's clear who the better team is and the weaker team can only out run the nuts for short periods of time. The longer a game goes on, the better the chance of the best team winning. I hope this helps and believe me, I'm FAR from a Tampa or Sapp fan, ......but I'm getting closer with the T.O. move!! LOL!!

Keep it Positive, Topdog

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ice Picks

Forum Member
Dec 26, 2000
Richmond, VA
BET365

BET365

Bucs -3 and 18.5

I am thinking that the Bucs may turn up the heat a bit in this half - they simply cannot afford to lose this game...

Thsy have stunk it up on Offense - only 70 yards of Offense

Bucs -3

IP

ELVIS

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2002
memphis
i find it funny how us bettors think. you bucs feel bad about your team and i (playing jags) feel bad about mine. jags did not play to win in the 1st half, but not to lose. should have had a td at the half. gl guys.

Topdog

Forum Member
Jan 7, 2001
Houston, Texas
ELVIS

ELVIS

I agree with you!! I worry most about my Bucs bet because teams out of the playoff chase often times pull out all stops and are far less predictable, but that's what makes a horse race,.....people betting both sides. Like a car salesman friend once noted when dealing with a married couple on a car deal, "Seldom do Men and Women ever agree,.....and when they do, it's usually for different reasons". LOL!!

Keep it Positive, Topdog

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg